Phillip Schofield #28 Any Teen Will Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see people are queueing up on twitter to offer Philth their best wishes! Not!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
DELIGHTED! Fingers crossed it all comes out now and it’s start of his downfall.

Hopefully Holly W will be gone too. hate that she thinks she brilliant now with all the media bullshit she’s been getting out lately despite her definitely fully aware of everything going on

Reactions: 50
I’ve just had a horrible feeling that the new prime time slot he may be presenting is Big Brother. I bloody hope not - have the presenters already been announced?
"Big Brother's Little Brother" was the beginning of his TM downfall. If you catch my drift.
The only good thing to come out of Tim's sordid saga.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The wording of his statement- “I’ve agreed to step down”……..reads to me as though he was asked to resign. Looks like ITV were hanging on to see what sentence his brother got?

Reactions: 69
Harvey Proctor now tweeting about it. This is going more crazy than I can believe 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Ding Dong the Phil has gone!

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.

Wake up, the Wicked Phil is gone.
He’s gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.

Let them know
The Wicked Phil is gone 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m genuinely shocked he’s gone. I thought you’d have to prise him off that sofa like an Extinction Rebellion protestor on a motorway.

• Haha
Reactions: 91
I watched the rolf Harris doc on itvx today.
Like itv obviously has dodgy people working for them like the BBC did its just going to take another 20 years for another yew tree investigation to happen if not longer.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.