Phillip Schofield #28 Any Teen Will Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I was really surprised reading the news today - I thought they'd have to chisel him off that sofa like a barnacle.

I think Philth is going to be a man scorned and that lots will come out about HW in the coming weeks too.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have to say I was really surprised reading the news today - I thought they'd have to chisel him off that sofa like a barnacle.

I think Philth is going to be a man scorned and that lots will come out about HW in the coming weeks too.
I agree. She’s going to need really thick skin in the coming weeks.
Reading his statement though, and the one on behalf of ITV, I don’t think Philips is defeated at all.
Looks like he’s been offered a new show if he steps down 😑

Reactions: 13
I think the headline is to emphasise his time in the West End! I reckon the newspapers are trying tell us something without actually saying it!
I thought West End Central police station had closed down. Unless he's appearing in
The Lying King

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do hope Phil never got his cock out on those late night Snapchat sessions, we do not deserve to have leaked screenshots of that subjected upon us 🤮
If I see a pic of his wrinkly shrivelled dick then I'm sorry but I'm leaving tattle 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
He’s some piece of work. Instead of just “stepping down” being fired from this morning and going away quietly and letting all the people who are hurting from his actions recover, he just carries on like the narc he is….

He has to get “See you at the soap awards” into his statement too 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Just realised that when they said that nonsense about Hollyfilla presenting with "members of the This Morning family" that they'll be auditioning for the permanent Phil replacement. So I'd imagine there will be a week of Holly and Alison, followed by a week of Holly and Dermot, and then whoever else is in the running.
---

Every time there's a scandal about bullying in showbiz people like this crawl out of the woodwork with this kind of comment. When will they learn that the so-called stars of the show aren't rude to producers and directors who have power? It's the ones at the bottom of the ladder like runners and researchers who get it
That’s ok as long as they remember Ruth is still ( allegedly) a member of the TM “family” … I’d love to see her replace philth on the first show back at least- all the people who were pushed out by him brought back in turn- Ruth deserves the spot after all the crappy attitude towards her on the LW promo days- and she apologised for him after the list stunt with David Cameron-

Reactions: 37
Hello lads. Been out with my daughter today. We were having a glass of wine and reading all about it. Who’d have thought it? He’s finally gone 💅🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe he can go back to presenting that 'How to spend it well at Christmas' show with his wife.....oh wait! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How about Ruth & Rylan for Fridays? Alison can move up to weekdays to replace PS.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.