Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Didn’t someone on here say that all those years ago when Matthew Wright accidentally on purpose named John Leslie on his Channel 5 show, that he had the same agent as Philth and it was probably a deliberate move to force him off TM and make way for Schofield?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

YorkshireLady

I’m sat with DH in cafe Nero

He tells me NEWSFLASH! PS is stepping down from GM from immediate effect.

He looks utterly confused when I tell him I knew and I’m not surprised.

DH thinks I have insider knowledge!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

noseyparker80

I broke a leg running here 😅 what’s he playing at with that statement? No way he’s gonna present the soap awards

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Needed to have a puff of my inhaler after running straight over after hearing the news while on another fred. Good riddance philth…that’s all. Hope his sidekick goes next. Bring back Eamon and Ruth!

• Haha

Poppetta83

VIP Member
Why are the DM doing a live updates article? Are the expecting something to come out imminently? Seems a bit weird to me

• Wow
  • Heart

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
I've gut feeling that PS is just the tip of the ITV iceberg tbh.

And as has been said previously - why do we allow these people to become so adored/celebrated/powerful?
They don't actually bring anything to the human race table.

• Heart

Orchidbee

Long-time lurker who has never had any tea until now! Phil is leaving and someone from GMB will take over .....

• Wow

Baconbutties

VIP Member
Bloody I haven't written on this thread for ages but hooooorrrayyyyy. Philith brought me to tattle and all I can say is finally. Whoop whoop. Time for a beer.

• Haha
The victim has a right to anonymity, which they have chosen. Good to move away from identifying the victim and focus on PS being outed. Tim is behind bars as he should be.

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’ve just been looking at the comments on Folly’s insta, there are fools on there saying stuff like, hope you and Phil can work it out and someone wrote Phil’ll Fix It 😂😂😂
Phil’ll Fix It should be a contender for the next thread title! 😆

• Haha

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Kelly Hoppen   Same old shit design she always bangs out. Awful dress scene. Loves the gays to keep her diversity score up. God I hate Alan Carr. Happily shag Luke Evans though  Just FYI he is way too old for Philth.
There is something about women with such curly hair that I simply do not trust. Captain Tom's daughter, Chrissie Watts, Nadia Sawhala. And Kelly Hoppen. They're all the same.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
You chicken livered adulterer! 😆
Tears were streaming down my face on that episode. I’ve never laughed at TV like that ever. Had to edit to say, ‘David’s dead’ also iconic, and the Lee Ryan love triangle. Don’t make mad tv like that anymore 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

E84Blair

DM keeping the pressure up, good stuff.
The comments that get through are from some right saps. But this one:

"I think this vilification of PS is getting out of hand. Anyone who's even met him seems to be putting the boot in."

So this poster had the thought, wrote the thought, submitted the thought. And never stopped to think: I wonder why so many people who met PS seem to dislike PS? Could it be that this witch hunt is in fact chickens coming home to roost?

Reactions: 32