Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Not the Ramsey’s, please. She in particular thinks she’s far better and talented than she really is.

Reactions: 31

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Did anyone watch ‘ Have I got News for you’ last night? They didn’t mention one word about it, at all. This is sooo weird, it’s clearly been dominating news.
It was so obvious they were ignoring the story, you have to a wonder why? That show had a lot of raised eyebrows regarding people thinking that they knew about Saville, they obviously are shitting themselves that it’s going to happen again therefore they daren’t make a joke about it, or even comment as they are fairly certain what’s coming up.
---
I wondered that too but the guy I mentioned earlier, who abused his daughter wasn't charged with incest, just sexual assault of a child. Maybe they don't bother doing that officially but it would be taken into account with the verdict and sentencing?
Maybe they don’t make incest charges public as it’s too identifying for the victim?

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
So he’s only off TM and will still be presenting for ITV including a brand new prime time series! 😕
I don’t think the prime time show will ever materialise. They’ve obviously just told him that so he’d agree to leave immediately.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I hope its either rob rinder or ed balls
Ed Balls? Surely you can't be serious. Each to their own I suppose but it baffles me how he gets work on TV, he's more suited to a shopping channel selling bedding.

Charlotte Hawkins is criminally under valued on GMB, she's a million times better than Ranvir and Garraway yet they seem to sideline her. She'd be good insofar as she can interview politicians, but also do fashion segments etc. (plus she's very easy on the eye). :love: Oh and she doesn't seem to be pushing some fucking agenda every 5 minutes.

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
I think they were on today. Sounds plausible. I know nothing about them other than I think they are supposed to be funny (in their own minds I suspect).

ps. Matthew Wright has not one redeeming feature, beyond repugnant.
Ramsey's are dreadful. In with the Michael McIntyre folder of awful cringy people in my book ....

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I fucking love PopBitch:

Ever since the shit started hitting the fan with Schofield, it seems as if everyone he's ever crossed paths with has been lining up to take a pop at him. Eamonn Holmes, Fern Britton, Kim Woodburn, even Rylan got in an uncharacteristic dig.

One person who hasn't yet said anything is Phillip's Friday cover, Dermot O'Leary. But maybe that's because he can't.

Schofield's people keep a close eye on the Friday scripts on This Morning to ensure that Dermot doesn't get too many lines – in case he becomes too popular with the audience and overshadows Phil.

• Wow
  • Haha

darren.lit

He’s been giving a new prime time series though so not exactly shamed out the door and clearly a deal has been done but it’s a start.

• Angry
  • Wow

veevee04

VIP Member
I reckon the little get together with Philth and his Sibling was more likely a story concocted to drive a certain narrative!
Both Sibling's married. (were they both beard marriages they've, or all been hiding behind?)
Both marriages have 2 children
Both were involved in different stage schools (children) over many years
Tim comes out as gay in November 2019
Philth comes out as gay in February 2020
the rumours regarding a relationship with a runner Feb 2020
Tim charged in December 2021
Is there the possibility of an even bigger sinister scandal being covered up, IMO its a real possibility!
My theory it's just a theory is that CSA and deviant sexual behaviour is normal in that family from birth. The police should comb through and look at scofes dads history. I came across a case where the dad made the children all touch and have sex with each other. The girl wasn't allowed to go to school and she was raped by the all brothers and the dad.
The males are all pedophiles in prison.

• Sad
  • Sick

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Dan Wooten on GB News right now with Carol McGiffin, Adam Brookes and Matthew Lancer (something to do with Labour)

All three say they dislike Phil
Carol went on TM a few times, PS dismissive of her, she’s heard many stories of him being unpleasant especially to people further down the pecking order.
Adam Brookes mentioned the internet rumours a few times
…..and says he has a few friends in the media and no one has anything good to say about PS who is rude and nasty to certain people

Dan concludes by saying this cannot go on, it’s like the Alistair Campbell school of crisis management, you can only last a certain number of days, it’s escalating like a snowball and the Deputy PM even mentioned it in Parliament today and every single person knows about the internet rumours.

it was brilliant 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

CanIGoBacktoBed

Tears rolling down my face for whoever the victim is and for all victims everywhere. I absolutely can’t stand it and my heart breaks.
I’m never going to be able to understand how 12 years is enough but I absolutely feel such hope that the victim will get support.

I was abused as a child and even today at 51 years of age, I’ve never told a soul and not even my husband or son. It’s tragic.
I'm so sorry you went through this. I'm a similar age and am also a survivor. I send you so much love and strength.

• Heart

pinkrose81

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but at the scumbags sentencing earlier on, the public gallery was cancelled.....why ??????

Why should he be protected from the gallery ? oh I know why, because he is philths brother.

This has reaffirmed my belief that philth is in the 'funny handshake mob', which of course is full of barrister, judges and top tier law enforcement along with politicians and many from the entertainment industry and aristocracy.

So today not only have we seen philth protected AGAIN by way of the press and public not allowed into court , we've seen his brother escape the glare of the public gallery and press.

Shameful and corrupt doesn't even begin to cover it.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230519_094156_Instagram.jpg
Normally just a lurker on here. I saw the tea about a GMB star taking over from Pilth and have just seen this

• Wow
  • Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
Popbitch on Holly

While Phillip has hired all sorts of lawyers and crisis PRs to help him navigate this last week, Holly appears to have done alright by herself. She's always been pretty proactive at stamping this sort of stuff out at the source though.

Back in 2015, Holly's husband – the TV producer Dan Baldwin – took part in a special 24 hour edition of Big Brother for the Edinburgh International TV Festival where all of the housemates were TV execs. The show was really only of interest to industry types (and even then, only just) but Holly was very unhappy about Dan's involvement all the same.

Terrified he would spill something salacious about her to show off in front of his fellow housemates, Holly would ring the production crew like clockwork every 40 minutes to check that Dan hadn't said anything slanderous about her and to make sure that nothing even vaguely risqué stayed on tape.

• Haha
  • Wow