Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Just in the middle of Katherine Ryan’s podcast, where she is whittling on about day nurseries and out of the blue she mentions she’s spent the day at itv where she says she has received a ridiculous amount of gossip that she cannot repeat….just giving us all a sly heads up I reckon 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Philip likely hasn't committed a crime, MM was legally of age (just) when the relationship started (based on much of what we know). Initally meeting someone under age then in a relationship when they are of age isn't illegal.

It would however destroy his reputation and is very icky.

The only way he could be in trouble legally is if MM came forward and said things happened when he was under age
Philth has known Matthew McGreevy since he was eleven years old. I certainly think he groomed him from that age, waiting until legal age to start anything physical.

• Sad

Gurt Lush

I saw on Stacey Solomons Instagram story that she’s got something exciting happening in September 23. I pray to god she does not get the TM gig!!

• Wow
  • Sick

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
So many victims of abuse on here and Its heartbreaking but I hope you all find comfort in shouting it out on this platform and supporting each other ❤
You're definitely not alone x

• Heart

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
I don't get why he doesn't just leave?! Everyday he's on screen there's more scrutiny of him. Why would someone continue in any job where they are clearly strongly disliked and talked about constantly, never mind the UK press pulling him to shreds. I just don't get why he's still there.
Because he’s a narcissist and this is what happens. They gaslight, they love bomb, they manipulate, i originally joined this group because of the stories about him, and my rabbit hole led me to tattle, thank god 🙌🏻

Irishwidz

VIP Member

26 seconds in The Philth and his sidekick Holly talking about honesty in a past life 😂

Gino in background loudly on fone no Italian accent😂

• Haha
  • Wow

darren.lit

Phillip must have something on Piers Morgan because for someone that has an opinion on everything he seems to be suspiciously quiet on this subject.

• Wow

vp79

Imagine what the viewing figures will be for Monday morning because I'm really intrigued to see if they make a statement about Phil leaving or not....

I must make sure to add more popcorn to my shopping list 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Piginlipstick

IMG_2127.jpeg
At long last. Very long time lurker! The reason I joined Tattle all that time ago, looking forward to the story being blown apart

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
I think itv morning shows ALL need a change of presenter.
Frizzell needs to go for starters.
Lorraine should retire. Kate Garraway and Susannah Reid also.
This Morning - both Phil and Holly should go.
Loose Women - most of them should also go. Get some women with a bit of class on instead.

I can't really talk though because I stopped watching the itv morning shows years ago because of all those names I have listed.

All made me turn off.

Salacious

Chatty Member
Well done Tattlers for keeping the faith and momentum.

Let's hope the enablers are next to be shown the door.

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
Does anyone else think of that Fritzel guy who locked his daughter in a basement for years when they see the name Frizzell or just me ?

• Heart

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Re Kim Woodburn - I never saw her on a cleaning programme. My first intro to her was on a programme where 4 celebrities slept rough to highlight homeless people. She was one of the celebs. She was utterly vile and unsympathetic to homeless people. There was also a snooker player on it, think it was Willie Thorne, who was a disgrace as well. Every appearance since has confirmed to me she is a nasty piece of work.

Her role on tv is as a battleaxe. She might be a gay icon, but as icons go, she’s a poor choice to look up to.
Re Willie Thorne, my husband had the non pleasure of cooking for him then meeting him afterwards, all Willie did was ogle and leer at my husbands then girlfriend
Re Esther Rantzen, my husband cooked for her and I served her at xmas one year, they had a nanny with them but her kids ran wild, smashed baubles from the xmas tree onto the dance floor, Esther sent her steak back 3 times, bloody nightmare
My point is that while celebrities come across as lovely etc it's generally the ones you don't expect to be twats are.
Not name dropping but I also served lunch to Fanny Craddock and she was plain nasty

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
He was obviously sacked, his statement said I understand ITV said this couldn’t go on, so they obviously binned him. They’re talking about it in length on bbc news now.

Dolly saying the sofa won’t be the same without him FFS, is there a more plastic two faced phoney on tv than her right now. Fuck right off Dolly, if she writes shit like this she deserves to go down with him, obviously an enabler, fake as fuck. To quote Kim Woodburn she’s a two faced bitch or more faces than a town hall clock.

• Haha
Reactions: 36