Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Gmb just now, discussing the new Rolf Harris docu 'Hiding in Plain Sight'.

They may want to take a look at someone else also hiding in plain Sight- P

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Finally!!!

I can picture him saying “well I’m only going if you let me present the Soap Awards 😤

Calm down Verucca Salt you are toast!

His statement was every bit as wanky as I thought it would be, meanwhile Holly’s saying a fond farewell to the cleaner.

What a time to be alive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
If someone I knew told me they’d been sexually abusing their own kid I’d be fucking horrified and straight down the cop shop. Not keep my fucking mouth shut and carry on. Philth should have lost his job for that alone. Disgusting

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I’m guessing he’s jumping before stuff comes out about him in the papers tomorrow. He actually said see you at The Soap Awards, I can’t believe he’s arrogant enough to go ahead and present that, let’s hope he gets booed. He also said he’s always behaved in an honourable and kind manner 😂😂🤣🤣🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Sick

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Kim Woodburn is an absolute legend. She never got the credit for her absolute Queen performances on the Jungle but more so CBB, where she didn’t take anyone’s shit. Especially that clown Nicola McLean. Sorry Nicole. 🤣
Nominaton time.

Kim: “I nominate Nicole”

Nicola: “It’s Nicola”

Kim: “Oh don’t be stupid”

😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha

McQ1989

Must be something big about to come out if he's leaving immediately. Him & Fern fell out and she still got a leaving show. Just shows you what a farce this week has been trying to act like nothing was going on.

Hopefully the new prime time series is a documentary about his life behind bars.

Reactions: 42

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He’s gone he has actually fucking gone!!! This warrants some champagne!!!! I want to celebrate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ochebalboa

A boring fact which you know

Phil and Holly (14 Years) have been doing This Morning for longer then Richard & Judy (11 Years)

Yet when i think of this morning its Richard & Judy

• Heart
  • Wow

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Oh I love kim, she should take hollyfillas place on TM. Mind you I don't like /agree what she said about Angela Rayner but then again I'm not a tory.
Edwina Currie. Ah yes such a moral bastion. Valiantly opposed funding AIDS research in the 80's because - and I will quote "Good Christian people don't get AIDS"
She also thought taking cervical cancer treatment off the National Health was a great policy because - another quote - "You only get cervical cancer from screwing around." and suggested that pensioners living in freezing homes because they couldn't afford to pay heating bills "Should wear woolly hats."

The absolute fkn state of British public life when they'll dig Currie up & shove her on the moral high ground on any issue.

• Wow
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I think the post by Holly makes it pretty clear they have fallen out, no gushing love fest especially after recently Phil stated Holly was his rock.

I can see another dramatic episode where somebody holds Hollys hand as she’s told she’s ever so brave and she can do this ie Phil’s coming out.

Holly can do one she’s not to be trusted.

Reactions: 40

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
I'm exactly the same Liz and I'm 51 as well. It diminishes but never fully goes away. Sending sympathies xx
Same. I'm 43 and was 8, then 13 when it happened to me. I want to go to the police about the person when I was 13 but my partner would probably prefer me not to. I did about the 8 year old one, he was my uncle. I had to as when the saville stuff came out my daughter was around that age and the thought of it happening to her destroyed me. My family know, but my dad doesn't know I went to the police. He denied knowing me, which was BS as I have photos of my sister and I sitting on his knee with his hand on my bare thigh. He was an alcoholic and died a pretty horrid death after being knocked down a few years ago so I'm fine with it now, I just wanted to make sure he didn't have access to his grandkids as he had daughter's my age.

The (when I was)13 year old event, not so much. He has a teenage daughter. I look at his Facebook page and it kills me. I have to hold myself back from commenting on one of his posts, as I want him to know I remember every bit of when he done, many times, and how it still affects me. One day I'll do it, when the time is right.

Sending both you and the OP lots of love, it kills me that there are so many of us, it should have happened or be continuing to happen. It enrages me. 💜

• Heart
  • Sad

Badirene

VIP Member
Off topic: https://connectcounselling.ie/about-us/ offer anonymous phone counseling to survivors of any kind of childhood abuse for free in the UK and republic of Ireland, if anyone here needs support. I have accessed support from this group and they are excellent from my experience.

Back on topic: I hope this sentence ends Philth's career and somebody goes on tv to correct the narrative that Philth was the one to report the brother, I think Vanessa Feltz was the one to say he had reported his own brother when that was blatantly a lie.

• Heart