Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Alas I did not want to read through a thread this late hence the polite question. I won’t ask again for fear of upsetting you friendly folk. Goodnight and Godbless to you all xxx
It’s people reading the victim statement and other reports from the trial and piecing it together. If they have the right person is another matter. Personally I feel a bit uncomfortable with trying to work out the identity of a sexual assault victim but I also understand human curiosity.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

KINGAA

VIP Member
Hollys statement is like just a random colleague you kinda see having a leaving doo and you go because you spoke once at the printer!

• Haha

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
And let’s not forget it was Edwina Currie who gave the okay for Savile to have the keys and access all areas in Broadmoor.

• Wow
  • Angry

Limey

VIP Member
Tony Dortie on Twitter has straight out accused him of grooming, the story will break eventually. If he had a super injunction, it is worthless now.

• Wow

Limey

VIP Member
I'm listening to Rylan and reading hidden meaning into all the dance tunes he's playing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BambiK

Chatty Member
Raced on here when I saw the news! Finally!! Hopefully soon he will be exposed for the vile person he is.

Reactions: 39

NinaStar90

VIP Member
He either was pushed or he knows a story is coming out. There was a story (without names) hinting at the MM stuff in the DM.

Amoo

VIP Member
I groomed a child (I groomed a child)
Took out an injunction (Ahh ahhhh)
To keep The Sun from (Ahh ahhhh)
Printing what they knew

Allegedly.

• Haha

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
The other day there was a comment in one of the articles about Philth that said he’s terrified Piers Morgan will wade in. It’s interesting though that Piers was very vocal of his dislike of Ant and Dec, so he’s not afraid of slagging off ITV stars, but hasn’t said anything about this. It’s uncharacteristic for sure.
Maybe he's too busy keeping his head down over the legal proceedings related to his phone hacking of a murdered child. Which event led both police & that missing child's family to hold out hope she was still alive because the private detectives he hired to do it listened to voice mails & then deleted them. Thus people holding onto any hope at all believed that Millie was still alive and had deleted them herself.
Then he hacked the phones of dead soldiers' widows because he had a cob on about how they were living it large on benefits or some shit..

He's vermin. They all are. People need to stop looking for the people's hero in public life. They don't exist. When push comes to shove every last one of them would choose each other over any of us.

• Heart
  • Wow

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Two things fellow Philth haters !
Timmy the pedlo is being sentenced tomorrow at 9.30 at Bristol so an early start to see him go down and just something about Kim Woodburn - didn’t she have a baby really young and bury it in the garden or have I lost the plot completely ?
The baby was sadly stillborn. The baby was also born out of wedlock and in those days, that would’ve been widely frowned upon in society so Kim had to bury the baby on her own in a park and couldn’t confide in anyone about it out of shame.

What’s even worse is that on CBB, Nicola McLean used this against her and ridiculed her at one point for being childless.

• Sad
  • Angry

House of Tea

VIP Member
All those years, the big I am on the sofa, and his last show was Thursday with no fanfare, no nothing. The mighty has fallen.

I wish they would do the pool of presenters thing. It stops the feeling of superiority they had.