Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
And a bully. Normally presenters and TV personalities are let go on that alone.
I wish. They normally prosper.
---
How many of the creepy ITV family have houses in the same bit (estate.) in Portugal? Holly, Phil, Ant, Dec, Peter Jones,..the Bleakleys/Lampards?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Hopefully tomorrow we’ll get the big news story we were expecting last week. I’m hoping it will be MM related but am thinking it’s to do with him leaving TM.
I wish Dolly Stepfordly was getting binned too, would like to see her banished to Lose Women, just like MM was by Philis.

Last edited:

Gurt Lush

I read stuff like this about a month ago on a website called Cathy foxx blog 🫨
I was literally sent down the rabbit hole.
I loved Jill Dando 😢 She met such a violent end it truly was like a professional hit not random 🤔
---

Maybe both up for presenting This Morning
I think This Morning is beneath them tbh

• Haha

aka mary

I wondered that too but the guy I mentioned earlier, who abused his daughter wasn't charged with incest, just sexual assault of a child. Maybe they don't bother doing that officially but it would be taken into account with the verdict and sentencing?
Maybe it's because if he was charged with incest it would definitely blow the anonymity of the victim. I've tried to dismiss the son being the victim in my own head but some of the timeliness fit. It makes it even worse because the poor lad couldn't escape and now there is speculation his cover is blown regardless.

• Sad

Mark81

VIP Member
can someone explain why a few hours ago the sentencing of TS was the top headline on the daily mail website, an hour or so later it got relegated to the next one down and now i can’t find it? Why is there such a lack of reporting?
edit to say found it half way down the side bar of shame
I thought the mail top story was based on how many clicks an article gets rather than what is actually the top story of the day?

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
If it had been his son would he not have been charged with some type of incest? I'm not exactly sure how that works with regards to charges ect
I wondered that too but the guy I mentioned earlier, who abused his daughter wasn't charged with incest, just sexual assault of a child. Maybe they don't bother doing that officially but it would be taken into account with the verdict and sentencing?

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
If it had been his son would he not have been charged with some type of incest? I'm not exactly sure how that works with regards to charges ect
Incest charges are usually on adult consenting couples. They are 'happily' in the relationship and no allegations of abuse.

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Kim's a gay icon now! She had an iconic appearance on Celebrity Big Brother and gave her career a surprise 2nd revival. I met her in a gay club in Lancaster a couple of years ago and she was so lovely!!
That's lovely when someone is nice. I've met many a Celeb. I remember the most nice one Being Richard E Grant at some film premiere. LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY.
Every bit the person he is on tv being interviewed or presented. He chats to you like he is your longterm friend up for some gossip.

Simon Cowell 10/10 too. ❤ Lovley. Fun.
He wouldn't stop chatting to me. Asking about me. Like he wanted to grill me.
The gay rumours make me think he may like a bit of both when it suits 😉

Nothing happened though.
Sorry Sinitta!!!

Talking of Sinitta she Must Know Schofield because her era was his in the broom cupboard days.
The days of Look In Magazine
I loved that magazine 💕
Remember that mag!?!
---
Those two quacks will tell him 'it's not your fault', that's all they ever fucking say to people.
Literally Phil has been carefully selecting guests all week 🤔
Is he interviewing Dermot and Alison about their Big Brother careers?

Or interviewing Marvin and Rochelle. Gino? Where is Gino????? 🤔

Probably more gardening segments and product testing any situation so he controls the narrative as much as he can.

There must be some shortlist.

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Hi all I’ve been hearing on other threads that you are a warm and welcoming bunch. Why do people think that Phil’s brother was abusing his own son?
It’s been answered multiple times on this thread. Perhaps go back a few pages or start from page 1?

• Angry

Adawu

VIP Member
Alot of the comments on the newspaper articles online are saying move on from this story now and they think the papers are exaggerating the situation! For god's sake they are going to stay and get away with it as if nothing has happened aren't they. 🤬
I don't think so. Viewing figures are down,Frizell and Schofield have broken ranks. Not renewing Philts contract costs ITV nothing, Hollyfilla could walk, every second she is on TV with him damages her brans.