Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MagicCat

VIP Member
Delurking to say this which I apologise if it’s already been said. This creep has seen off Fern, Eamon, Ruth, Amanda Holden and Rylan. They’ll be no doubt in his twisted mind that he can see off Holly too.
I really wish Amanda had split the tea, I think she would be brutal.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I think if there’s anyone off the telly who will spill the tea on ‘no lips’ even accidentally, it will be Joe Lycett 🙌🏻
Well Joe made a dig at Holly at the BAFTAs when he won, they read out his letter saying, he can’t be there cos his PR team told him he’s got Shingles. 😂 Which is him basically saying Holly is a liar and pretended to have shingles to avoid Phil’s return after his brothers court case. So hopefully Joe will make a comment about Phil soon.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I tell you what
Im sick to death of these no doubt sexually perverse old hags on the Facebook page defending him. Vile
I’ve noticed that a lot of the boomer generation will try to defend the behaviour of creepy and predatory men. They loved getting their bottoms in pinched in 1972 and us millennials and gen z’s are just a bunch of snowflakes for daring to say actually it’s not acceptable to touch someone up without their permission🙄

AllieBee

VIP Member
Yes, I admt its close to the bone and I thought twice about posting it. But ultimately we can all have a laugh here and I'd be more worried about someone who actually thought they were on the same level.

Apologies if I've offended anyone but I think it was clearly meant as a joke.
Have to say I didn't take it as anything other than a joke tbh, love a bit of black humour!

If Holly had a decent PR team (or her head screwed on herself) she'd put out a statement refusing to work with him. It doesn't have to say anything liableous or give direct reasons as to why but just state circumstances have recently changed and that she doesn't feel able to continue on This Morning at the moment. Then we can all read between the lines and give her a bit of credit for standing up to him, as at the moment he's dragging her down on his sinking ship.

It almost condones his behaviour by enabling him to control her - which is exactly what has been going on for years.

It might not be a popular opinion but I feel Holly is also a victim of his coercive control. He minces about that studio like he's untouchable. She's the puppet and he's the puppet master.

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
The press will get Phillip when they can, the very fact they‘ve now started mentioning “runner” this week is clearly a warning to Phillip.

Reactions: 30

Squittel

VIP Member
For me, the pair of them need to be put out to pasture. Never liked either of them. Don’t feel sorry for her either, not one bit. I hope they both disappear into obscurity
Same! I never got the big deal with them! I liked Fearne when she used to present. I also would tune in on Fridays sometimes for Eamon and Ruth but I never really got Phil and Holly. All the squeaking and giggling drives me mad.

• Heart

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I'm sick of all these Facebook articles "Fern makes a dig"!! "Ruth takes a swipe"!! Someone stop beating about the bush and just out the fucker 😡😡😡😡

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I wonder if Stephs Packed lunch will start getting earlier & earlier, they’ve already moved from 12.30 to 12. Go on Steph, get Rylan & Kerry Katona on as guests and talk about TM 😂 Will Steph start getting some of the guests that are staying away from TM 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
I have a family member in tv production, in a fairly junior role, working their way up. They‘ve dealt with lots of celebs, but have had very few photos taken with them, as that’s ‘not what you do’ when you’re working. MM must have occupied a privileged position to grab SO many selfies without worrying about looking unprofessional or that he was bothering the talent.
Oh, he was very privileged. Even got on the stage with the rest to accept the NTV award!

• Wow

Lonette

I feel silly for being shocked he is stil here and ITV are carrying on the way they are but I really did think that surely after the weekend he'd simply not be able to continue, that someone would have woken up and stepped in. It's absolute lunacy that he is still there and says so much about the people running ITV, just like the way they defended Ferne McCann after she mocked the victims of her ex partner's acid attack. What a vile, vile cesspit of an organization. So ashamed that they, in a way, represent the nation.

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Kelvin basically saying the student has now become the master 😄.
No. GB News basically saying they're not much fussed his brother's a wrongcock & so is he, the ranks will close around him & ensure he's never held to account for it. So it's being presented as a bit of workplace politics.

Quite frankly it beggars belief she didn't know all about him fiddling kids, if not his genetic predisposition to it. They took family holidays together ffs, worked side by side every day & were very palled up generally for 14 years. I knew about it. Half the people in this thread knew about it & if she didn't, she's even more brainless than she appears. Which would seem unlikely, as she presents as one of the most comprehensively stupid people on the planet.

What she is disturbed by is that it's now much more generally known he's a perv & she doesn't want to sully her designer shoes stepping over his shit.
They're both slime, in my opinion.

Ollie171

Watching DW on GB News, hoping he says some more abour Zippy. Unfortunately having to listen to Priti Patel.

Imagine being stuck in a lift with Pipsqueak, Priti Patel and Liz Truss. I'd cut the ropes holding it up.

• Haha

mee43

VIP Member
Where the bloody hell did Gino come from all of a sudden anyway? How did he get work on This Morning and then presenting gigs? The guy is a chef, yet seems to have been given a bunch of opportunities.
I suppose he was passably good looking when he first started out. The fake accent helped. And at that point no one knew he was a burgling scum bag.
He’s not even a chef really; more of a cook.
He really gives me the ick, actually - strikes me as an absolute creep.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
But the tide is turning. Slow as fuck like, but it is turning 😂.
That's definitely the thing, it's totally changed for brave Phil now.

It does so often with people Tattlers have been keeping an eye on for a while. Like jack monroe and captain Tom's daughter. Slowly the rot sets in and they can't stop it.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
It's him. He won't go quietly. He's dangerous.
But he can't continue this awkward performance.
I saw a little clip of Holly and Myleene clinking glasses yesterday, Philip had to insert himself, it looks weird. Than in itself is a red flag for me.
This entire episode is steeped in misogyny and I mean all of it from celebrating a "confused" man to whats happening now.

• Heart