Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I’d really like to see Holly gone too, its that fake high pitched squeal and mindless giggling that I can’t stand. I wonder if she’s half cut most of the time, as this video proves. She’s a spineless creep who’s always sucked up to Phil, while he constantly took the piss out of her. Shes only ditching him now so she doesn’t go down with the ship. Seems Phil’s so called “rock” has fallen on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mark81

VIP Member
I wasn't excusing what CF did to her boyfriend but DW hounded her whilst crawling up the arse of Ant McPartlin who was shitfaced and crashed into a car carrying a 6 year old. ITV seem to give the men more of a pass than the women and so does DW.
Disagree slightly. It's not the sex, it's the power and popularity. Ant and Dec are massively popular and ITVs biggest stars. Caroline really was very minor and really only had love island as her big gig. She was disposable (from a presenting POV), Ant isn't.

Also agree re the outpouring of 'be kind' regarding Caroline. If she had been a man doing that to a female partner people would be after blood. And mental health is far too complex to blame any one person or event for causing it.

margaretta

VIP Member
All it needs is one advertiser too pull out… that’s when ITV will take action.

And there was a previous comment (sorry can’t find it) about Holly not being able to sign off sick because ITV’s lawyers will be on to her.

If Holly got signed off sick with work-related stress then there is nothing ITV could do; work-related stress trumps everything as it holds the employer liable whether you are staff or contract. The employer is basically guilty, no matter what for triggering the stress and not having a safe environment to work in.

E84Blair

I suppose he was passably good looking when he first started out. The fake accent helped. And at that point no one knew he was a burgling scum bag.
He’s not even a chef really; more of a cook.
He really gives me the ick, actually - strikes me as an absolute creep.
I am convinced that one of these days footage will be leaked of him talking in his natural cockney accent, and it's revealed his real name is Gary.

I am wary of any grown man who can sit beside Keith Lemon and come across as the more immature one.

• Haha
  • Heart

LByrne74

VIP Member
It's been reported by DTN News that:

- Crisis talks were held today after bosses saw how disastrously the show went down on social media, with people commenting on the awkward body language. The meeting went on for quite a while. Seems ITV have realised their mistake in putting them both on. Whether they'll do anything about it for tomorrow is another matter.

- Philth has unfollowed Eamonn on Instagram when apparently he was still following him up to yesterday. But he is still following Ruth.

I think DTN News get their news from the likes of the Mail but I couldn't find these 2 particular nuggets from the Mail so I don't know. Philth definitely isn't following Eamonn now, but as to when he last was following, I don't know.

• Haha
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Re itv and his contract. Surely they could cancel it on the grounds he's brought the company/organisation into disrepute

Reactions: 27

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
I understand that but he should have lost his job. In fact, he should have gone to prison. Only by the grace of god he didn't kill anyone. Given other people have lost their jobs on TV for lesser misdemeanour, proven or otherwise, I've never understood why he's been plopped on this pedestal. I've seen lots of people on threads say they've met him and he's not a very nice person.
I used to know someone who worked in TV. She was the nicest person ever. She said Ant and Dec were annoying childish little shits 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I did not watch the show, just caught a glimpse of it when the female nutritionist was on. I noticed Schofield's defensive body language whilst seated at the table sitting next to Holly.
It is obvious that ITV have contempt for their audience, by allowing this charade to continue. The audience need to send a clear message to ITV, switch off This Morning - stop watching it.

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
I’ve noticed that a lot of the boomer generation will try to defend the behaviour of creepy and predatory men. They loved getting their bottoms in pinched in 1972 and us millennials and gen z’s are just a bunch of snowflakes for daring to say actually it’s not acceptable to touch someone up without their permission🙄
You can count me out of your sweeping generalisation , I'm not sure what makes you think this 🙁

• Heart

indescribe

I haven't watched This Morning in years, don't care for the format, think its absolute shite and as someone in her mid twenties, its unrelatable. I watched today's show briefly, and my god the tension could be cut with a knife it's that bad! I used to be one of those people who thought Phil was a decent person, but since his grooming has come to light, its made things so creepy for me. I spent my time in sixth form trying to convince my friends and teachers that a teacher who taught me was a creep but no one believed me because he was too 'cool' and controlled too many people, aka it was the fact that he didn't look like a creep that meant no one believed anything. This grown man locked me in his classroom and told me that he thought I was a nice person and couldn't believe I was telling people he was a creep and useless. Manipulation at its finest.

Long story short, I left school and a month later he was charged with being a paedophilie. I wasn't shocked in the slightest but everyone around me was, traumatised me to this day. Made me realise Phil has definitely got too many people in his pockets and the system will never change.

• Heart

ocean1971

Kerry Katona drops major hint over Rylan Clark's feud with 'rude' TV presenter

It's getting relentless now!
& look how PS treated Kerry when her addictions were at there worst. Didn’t show any endearment to her just delved to get the ratings during a tragic interview which shouldn’t have aired. He was despicable

• Angry

AllieBee

VIP Member
I seen the handover from Jeremy Kyle to Morgan tonight, Morgan wasn't happy, and blamed his demeanour on a football result from yesterday, so Kyle said I know what might make you happy (words to that effect) and you heard the This `morning theme tune, Morgan remained stoney faced so Kyle played it again, Morgan remained stony faced and silent throughout very strange for someone normally so vocal, maybe his demeanour is regarding being implicated in Horrid Harry's phone hacking trial. or maybe there is something else simmering in the background re Philth and him. who knows time will tell!
Uncharacteristic for Piers to stay silent, he has an opinion on everything. Which makes me think maybe Philth has something on him as well, and if Philth goes down, he might take Piers down with him?

LByrne74

VIP Member
Aw I love all of them. They're my 3 favourites. Bring them all back 😁💖
Just imagine a utupia where the first week after Philth had made his last appearance, these 3 presented, with Rylan and Amanda Holden also, and they kept making subtle digs and saying how happy they were to be there and really rubbing it in, whilst Philth was watching at home, in his pyjamas, tightly clutching his only friend, a bottle of gin.
---
I don't think we, the viewer, have ever seen anything like it before! One of the main presenters on a mainstream show, so obviously hated on social media, and he's still there presenting! Doesn't make sense does it?
Who needs EastEnders or Corrie when this is going on!

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
They can't possibly keep this under wraps and him carry on until July. Let alone after. I think it's purely he knows where the bodies are buried, knows too much about others who's lifestyle choices, work behaviours and spare time activities would be felt unsavoury at the very least and illegal for many. People with positions like he has always make sure they have a hold on others, look at Epstein and his records, cameras and little black books. All incriminating others. But eventually it falls. For years, ITV has had a closed shop of 'talent', the same faces churned out to present, host and front. The same drivel of repeated, cheap to produce programming. Daytime and Saturday night primetime. Why is that? Why is it such a closed shop? There's loads to come out yet. I can feel it.

Years before his death there was a very detailed thread on digital spy about Saville. It kept being deleted, it kept coming up again. It gave lots of detail. That monster was protected until death. There are a lot of powerful people who lead questionable lives, all of whom will protect one another. This is another one, believe me.

MitziAdele

VIP Member
Just imagine a utupia where the first week after Philth had made his last appearance, these 3 presented, with Rylan and Amanda Holden also, and they kept making subtle digs and saying how happy they were to be there and really rubbing it in, whilst Philth was watching at home, in his pyjamas, tightly clutching his only friend, a bottle of gin.
---

Who needs EastEnders or Corrie when this is going on!
Eamonn, Ruth and Fern tonight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Squittel

VIP Member
I only watched a few minutes today but I was struck by Holly's excessive, creepy chipperness and Phillip's mournful looks to the camera while she was speaking. Both of them creeped me out. The whole programme has a dystopian, propagandist vibe now where it treats its viewers as fools and tries to portray everything as fine and dandy. If I were a regular This Morning viewer I'd feel extremely disrespected.
It’s got North Korean propaganda vibes 😂

• Haha

Mollydog

VIP Member
I just don’t get it, I’d say 90% public, including celebs don’t like him, and yet here is the little twat still being smug on tv???? Isn’t he embarrassed? Accusations of him being like Saville, his dirty little secrets coming out of the woodwork, everywhere on social media. They’re head line news for days and still itv not acknowledging it on Lorraine or GMB? He’s there like nothing is happening. He doesn’t even have looks on his side. He’s ugly to the the core. Old red alcoholic skin, no lips, skinny body. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!!

• Heart