Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Piers has been uncharacteristically quiet. You would think he would enjoy twisting the knife into the top brass at itv after forcing him to resign

• Heart
Reactions: 33

House of Tea

VIP Member
I didn’t want to post this until my source was sure, yes the Shingles was complete BS hoping Holly would cool down & the “crisis talks” were essentially Holly being told that they will sort it out in good time and she would be in breach of contract and in bad standing with ITV if she didn’t show up to work.
Interesting. I do think if she wasn’t locked in to a contract she would be off. They have a duty of care to their employees. They are putting her under immense stress. Having to sit and pretend to be cordial with him, that is high stress in front of a tv audience who are forensically analysing everything. They should just pay him to shed loads to fuck off. But I doubt it is money for him. He seems to be like the cockroach surviving after a nuclear war. Pretty indestructible. If the latest stuff doesn’t finish him off, nothing will.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Can I just say as someone who hasn't seen the show in decades I hate the opening credits.
It's an actual cringe fest!!!!!!
Also I take it the piano thing isn't usual.
Excuse me please whilst I try to turn myself the the right way round. Never want to see it again, it was horrendously bad. Hate!

• Haha
Itv are needing to put their big company pants on and pull the plaster off and get rid of Phillip already. This farce has went on for far far too long

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Look who has liked Katie Hopkins video…Eamonn 👏🏼💪🏼
Eamonn and Katie actually get along quite well. There’s a clip when Eamonn and Ruth were interviewing Katie and another guest on the sofa years ago and Eamonn stated that he quite likes Katie. Then, about a year ago Katie did an Instagram live where someone asked her a question about backstage at ITV and she expressed her fondness for Eamonn and her disdain for Holly and Phil.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of Holly .. but Philth “releasing his statement” last week was another attempt to bully & coerce her into releasing a statement agreeing & supporting him back. This time she refused to play ball & it has spectacularly backfired on him. He deserves all he gets. He forgot to take care of those who supported him on his way up & they are fleeing in their droves on his fast track down. I couldn’t be more delighted. 3 years later still wearing his wedding ring ??
Yes this has backfired. Her non response has confirmed to everyone she wants to be away from him. Now everyone is pitching in. Hoist by his own petard.

Don’tStart

VIP Member
I don’t know if this has been talked about on here yet, but former This Morning guest Sonia Poulton who they regularly featured in debates on the show has spoken out! She has a lot of backstage insight it seems. Apparently there was an item she featured in a few years ago, which featured Perez Hilton taking a photo in the bath, naked alongside his son. Phil apparently ferociously belittled her and she now thinks this was because he assumed she was attacking Perez on the pretence of him being gay and in the bath with his son.

She also goes in hard on Martin Frizell. They both share a mutual loathing for eachother. She states he’s one of the most influential editors within the media industry, who was responsible for perpetuating the narrative that the Madeleine McCann had been kidnapped before the police had even presented any evidence to verify that theory. Seems like quite an evil ruthless man so I hope if the time comes and Schofe does get the axe that he drags Frizell down with him.

If you watch till the end you’ll hear the story about Ben Butler and my jaw dropped having not heard this story before, and this should’ve warranted TM being taken off the air.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

TORTLE

I love how today's agony aunt is looking for people who are having "issues with their work colleagues and bosses"!

• Haha
  • Wow

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
:LOL: :LOL: The Dep. PM just compared Sir Keir and Angela Rayner as the Phil and Holly of Politics at PMQs just now. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Did I imagine it or did one of the stories in the paper over the weekend say that Philip was scared Piers Morgan would wade in? Philip is terrified of Piers you can tell, his whole demeanour changes when Piers is on TM. It’s fascinating to watch.

Anyway I’m loving this. That Popbitch mail out actually talking about MM and Fern’s not so subtle shade in that tweet. What a time to be alive!

• Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
What, Gino the pissing burglar, is declining to appear because of PS? Doubt he is that moralistic. Nah. He only works 6 months a year. Spends the rest in Sicily.
Went right off him when I heard he robbed Paul Young’s house (one of my 80s idols)

Metropolis

VIP Member
Just seen these tweets... why is Phil replying to and following teenage boys who made sexual jokes to him 👀

Talk about in plain sight! And this was more than 10 years ago. There’s literally no room for misinterpretation there - and Phil then follows the teen who (in jest) made the comment. Gross!:sick:

• Sick
  • Wow