Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiesenberg

I know some people think Holly is a victim as well, coercive control by Phil lording it around the studio… but remember when he “officially” came out on TM. She was practically crying herself I’m sure. Rubbing his leg, full of praise calling him her dear dear brave friend… and I know people can be bullied/brainwashed but I don’t know something doesn’t sit right with me. I really think she was in cahoots with him till the shit hit the fan, and now she is trying to look like a downtrodden victim. I know people will disagree, but that’s what I see
I completely agree with you. Holly has known all along imo. Remember how smug they both looked jumping the queue. Then bang! The public turned and I think she was blind sided as she thought they were untouchable. Knowing that the court case was looming shes distanced herself, saving her image. The shingles was a blatant ploy to make us the public think she couldn't bear to present with philth anymore. Shes known along I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Mavvers

Chatty Member
I didn’t want to post this until my source was sure, yes the Shingles was complete BS hoping Holly would cool down & the “crisis talks” were essentially Holly being told that they will sort it out in good time and she would be in breach of contract and in bad standing with ITV if she didn’t show up to work.
I don't like Hollow at all. Never have. However, she needs to hot-foot it to her GP and get signed off with stress / anxiety and give herself some breathing space without the worry of breaching her ITV contract.

Reactions: 29

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
I've read quite a lot about them over the years. I can't remember everything, was on a few groups on Facebook, but now it's just going over old ground. That's another great injustice that we will never see put right.
Iirc the McCann docs are sealed? Which means to me - there are big names/royalty etc involved.

She never searched for her little girl.
---
Me too! Can’t stand to look at the slimy little shit since then. ITV have no morals when it comes to employing people!

Didn’t he steal some of Paul’s wife Stacey (who died) things and wouldn’t say what he’d done with them. Horrible low life! 😡
---

Les Dennis was the best presenter of FF (imo)
Gino is a vile little creep - he's about as Italian as the woodlouse in my garden

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Between 10am and 1230pm ITV should just have a steaming pile of horse shit on screen. It would be cheaper and I think it would get the same amount of self-medicating stay-at-home bums tuning in.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
So many ITV presenters have been let go for less. TM doesn't need Phil so why the desperation to hang onto him? I doubt its to do with money or contract issues. He has dirt on people in there, has to be. Makes you wonder what is going on in that channel at all. Could Phil be the tip of a very large iceberg?
That's why I'm convinced there's more people involved or he has some power over others private lives. He's not even on garden leave ffs! John Leslie was given no time at all, out he went. In slithered the Slimey PS.

• Heart

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Yes and she sadly had years of really difficult mental health issues. Suicide is very complex. I hate the whole ‘be kind’ bandwagon that everyone jumped on. Such bullshit.
Million percent. Anyone who watched the doc about her can see she had some very complex mental health issues. Even her twin sister said she knew one day they'd lose her to suicide. Granted the press intrusion didn't help at all but so much more contributed.

• Sad
  • Heart

Jusa

VIP Member
I’ve noticed that a lot of the boomer generation will try to defend the behaviour of creepy and predatory men. They loved getting their bottoms in pinched in 1972 and us millennials and gen z’s are just a bunch of snowflakes for daring to say actually it’s not acceptable to touch someone up without their permission🙄
As part of the boomer generation, I can assure you that's not true

• Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I’m intrigued by the Martin Frizzell, Madeline McCann connection. I distinctly remember that at the time, GMTV and Fiona etc were very much on the side of the Mccanns - and woe betide anyone who might point out that apparently fucking off and leaving 3 children under 4 alone in a hotel room might be neglect, at the very fucking least. Critics were called all sorts of names - and even threatened with legal action by the Mccanns for speculating or criticising them online?! All their strangely, shadowy, powerful friends and the funding they received whilst being totally above reproach was unprecedented, and we’ve never seen anything like it since.

There seemed to be a real vested interest by some people in the Media and political establishment to really push that crime as an abduction, - and to present the parents as completely blameless and only deserving of sympathy.
But why? I mean, there have been many many rumours about swinging, paedophile rings, and how strangely well connected certain members of the ‘tapas 9’ were, some even above even being questioned by police it seems? The fact it took place in Portugal is another interesting coincidence……..hmmmmm.
Martin Frizzel's father was a Scottish sport journalist, I remember reading that back when Gerry McCann worked in Scotland he had been a medic for Celtic Football Club, there was also so a big possibility of Gerry McCann being linked to Free masons and Gerry calling in favours? Celtic Football Club had their own scandal, google Big Jock knew! also Esther McVey who is an MP used to be a journalist on ITV 's breakfast TV, she went to school with Kate McCann, she also was a board member of the Fund the McCann's set up, you know the fund that many people donated to that has never been a charity!
As for Portugal remember Clement Freud Father of Matthew Freud who was married to Rupert Murdoch's daughter at the time, well Kate McCann enjoyed lovely strawberry daquarie's at Clement Freud's home
Another thing that Ive always found strange is Cliff Richard despite his house being extremely close to Praia da Luz where Maddie went missing and with the furore with the media attention and other Celebrities getting involved you never heard a peep from him

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I’m intrigued by the Martin Frizzell, Madeline McCann connection. I distinctly remember that at the time, GMTV and Fiona etc were very much on the side of the Mccanns - and woe betide anyone who might point out that apparently fucking off and leaving 3 children under 4 alone in a hotel room might be neglect, at the very fucking least. Critics were called all sorts of names - and even threatened with legal action by the Mccanns for speculating or criticising them online?! All their strangely, shadowy, powerful friends and the funding they received whilst being totally above reproach was unprecedented, and we’ve never seen anything like it since.

There seemed to be a real vested interest by some people in the Media and political establishment to really push that crime as an abduction, - and to present the parents as completely blameless and only deserving of sympathy.
But why? I mean, there have been many many rumours about swinging, paedophile rings, and how strangely well connected certain members of the ‘tapas 9’ were, some even above even being questioned by police it seems? The fact it took place in Portugal is another interesting coincidence……..hmmmmm.
This is exactly what it was about Martin Frizzel I hated years ago. Fiona even presented GMB (or whatever it was called then), and said 'look we've all done it' referring to leaving kids alone in hotel rooms. NO WE HAVE NOT.

Let me tell you now, where the McCanns sat in that tapas restaurant they only had a partial view of the rear of their apartment, the kids bedroom was around the other side of the apartment. Add to that that they were under cover of a plastic marquee type thing so there was NO WAY they could see anything going on further up the road where the apartment was. (It was like dining in our back yard my arse).

All some of us ever asked was that a journalistic approach was taken, but nobody in the media asked any searching questions of the McCanns, who were then able to spout their lies without challenge planting a benchmark of lies in people's minds. Their view of the apartment that night is a case in point. Many people would state that the McCanns could see Maddie's room that night from where they were, or that the McCanns were watching their apartment because of what they’d heard, but they were lies.

When Fiona Phillips said 'we've all done it', all she was confirming was what shit parents they were, that like the McCanns, their enjoyment was paramount to their children’s safety.

I would have thought in a position like Martin Frizzel's you’d have to exercise journalistic impartiality, not force your views upon others.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
So many ITV presenters have been let go for less. TM doesn't need Phil so why the desperation to hang onto him? I doubt its to do with money or contract issues. He has dirt on people in there, has to be. Makes you wonder what is going on in that channel at all. Could Phil be the tip of a very large iceberg?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I just listened to the World at One on radio 4 where they mentioned the H&P tensions and they played a clip of them winning the NTAs with Holly saying Phil has a heart of gold 😂 What a fake ass actor Holly is, the girl has more faces than the town hall clock, shes only interested in saving her own career like Phil. They both deserve to be trapped in this awful situation, they deserve each other. At least Rylan had the guts and integrity to tell Phil to go fuck himself and offer some support to the runner Phil abused.

VomitCulture

I keep seeing stuff about the Holly Phil feud online but have no idea what’s been going on. Thought i’d come to trusty old Tattle to get the goss and I see that this thread has 36 pages in 2 days, looks like I’ve found my evening reading for the next few hours :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Ollie171

This feud is destroying TM. TM was built with hard graft by Richard and Judy, and it was broadcast from the North and about real situations with real people and it felt like a voice for everyone up and down the country. It was as much a democratic space as any you would find elsewhere on TV. And it wasn't shy about broaching really controversial topics and setting the agenda. And of course there were a lot of laughs, too.

And now look at it. Bigger than the careers of Holly and Phil is the show itself, which people have invested so much in over many years. I can't help thinking the real victims in all this has been the likes of R&J, who put their heart and soul into making TM the brand it became and must be watching with horror at the fakery.

How can people trust the show again? One of the biggest stories right now is about the presenters, and they are acting like they are in a bubble. TM was never about being a bubble and always went head on into the stories of the day.

That reputation has been tanking for a long time. Today, we have robots presenting the show who don't represent the ordinary viewer. They are just two millionaires savings their careers.

So much for a show that was about and for ordinary people.
Excellent post. I forget sometimes R&J were the face of it

NO4Reactor

- Philth has unfollowed Eamonn on Instagram when apparently he was still following him up to yesterday. But he is still following Ruth.
I don’t know why but this made me laugh. Phil the N*nces career is going down the pan but he has unfollowed Eamonn Holmes on Insta! #Howling 🤣

• Haha

neroli

VIP Member
I'd like to see Liz Truss replace HW..She needs a job.
---
That was horrendous. That poor woman only said what most people think of the McCanns.
I was one of the first people to criticise the McCanns for leaving their children unattended. It was on a radio phone in with Richard Bacon..He was outraged and gave me a right lambasting but maybe it wasn't such a terrible thing to say..

• Heart
I think there may have been an exclusive Sunday scoop on all this (as another poster thought there was going to be), but the papers tested the water at 10pm with the Holly cutting ties story, and that's actually when Phil called his lawyers and halted it all going ahead.

Other members here have said about the injunction ending really soon too, so it may be all connected with that. A bit of breadcrumbing now before the injunction is lifted, and boom, it'll be full firing squad on him.
I agree with this. The poster that said there would likely be a story got called a liar by some posters when nothing appeared which I thought was grossly unfair (and was reading like a Mumsnet thread at points).

I thought it was fairly obvious that if there was a story it was stopped rather than a poster deliberately lying

Badirene

VIP Member
Covid is a multi-organ systemic infection. People are having strokes/ cancer more because of covid, not the jab.

My cousin is a nurse here in Ireland, and he said that during the nearly two years of lock down and various covid protocols he hadn't seen any new cancer patients in his hospital, same for those that need dialysis. People were just too scared to attend hospitals or not able to get appointments with their family doctors to have early diagnosis. So now we are seeing an incredible spike in serious illness as a result of failure to get early treatment.

Back on topic: Philth is a virus and needs to be sacked. If Holly knew about his activities (with MM or about what his brother was doing) she needs to go to.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I wonder if that’s been planted by one of Phil’s damage limitation advisors to try and throw people off? Maybe paving the way for Phil to be signed off work on mental health grounds.
They might be alluding that MM has mental health issues. And cannot be trusted. They will throw anything at this now. It’s too late. If Eamonn and Fern are openly mocking this now, it’s game over.