Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Not on my nelly would I wish Mulhern to take Philfhs job. That man is bloody mean and so far up his own arse when the cameras aren’t rolling. A massive “do u know who I am” attitude. His ego would become out of hand and he’d ruin his career on TM sooooo fast

Reactions: 7

LadyMuck

VIP Member
There was another time the frostiness between P and Fern when they were talking about a show, can't remember if award show or TM birthday but P asked if she was going and Fern said no as she hadn't been invited

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
This is like the Agatha Christie film where all the suspects are guilty of killing the guy by passing the knife to each other, stabbing him saying what he did to each of them individually one time or another (I think Murder on the Orient Express).😂
Yes. 😁

• Haha

Deb788

VIP Member
This is the first time I've watched it for a while it's sooooo weird . Smug bastard and his over cheerfulness is pissing me right off !

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
This is like the Agatha Christie film where all the suspects are guilty of killing the guy by passing the knife to each other, stabbing him saying what he did to each of them individually one time or another (I think Murder on the Orient Express).😂
You are correct.

• Haha

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
But in defamation cases isn't it the case the defamed person has to prove what was said about them untrue? But I guess, who's gonna put their head above the parapet?🤔
Breaking the terms of an injunction isn’t going to be defamation. It’s going to be contempt of court, the onus being on the person who broke the injunction and they would go to jail.

And in the case of defamation the defamed person has to prove that their credibility suffered from what was a lie. I’m not sure even Schofield could pull that one out of the bag.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yeah, I agree, I said upthread or yesterday that many guests may refuse to appear as they won't be seen as complicit or because they're disgusted with P and H.
The only reason they wouldn’t want to appear is in case it reflects badly on them. Even if they are disgusted, celebs like the route to publicity.

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
I find him repulsive, constant innuendos, and vile talk. It was light hearted when he first appeared on t.v but he has got worse as time has gone on. IMO
Could never watch him
or Pholly
I used to love watching Richard and judy but daytime tv is just rank
the whole lot needs a good prune in my opinion

AllieBee

VIP Member
Yes , it's an ancient fraternity that dates back to the Knights Templar. Very secretive and closed off to outsiders. You have to be nominated & accepted by the others to enter. Male only.
A fellow Mason will protect another Mason, once certain highly secret signals and words are exchanged.
You can imagine what people get away with.....
Thanks, it's actually quite hard to find out what it's all about even online. Dirty little secrets being kept close. We need a proper investigation 'what goes on inside the freemasons' sounds very very dodgy

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
There was another time the frostiness between P and Fern when they were talking about a show, can't remember if award show or TM birthday but P asked if she was going and Fern said no as she hadn't been invited
Yeah it TM 30th anniversary and Fern said she wasn’t invited to Bafta to celebrate and Phillip said she was. Turns out she was invited but her agency declined the invitation as they thought she was performing on that tour show she did.