Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is the same age as Madeleine McCann and i remember gmtv being very influential in their reporting of the case. I have vivid memories of Kate Garroway covering her disappearance immediately and for days afterwards, maybe weeks. When I think back to this event, I immediately think of Kate and GMTV. People have always wondered why this case got more coverage than other missing people/kids.
It's all controlled by the bigwigs in charge of output. MF was making those decisions, if he has links to GM then that would explain a lot.
my son was the same age as madeleine when she disappeared. i was a 21 year old single parent and would definitely have been treated differently if the roles were reversed. I was so angry at the time as a young person i had missed out on so many nights out because of my responsibility and these professionals lived their life to the fullest. such a tragedy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't stand Gino and his fake fake fake Italian accent. When he was on I'm a celeb he had hardly any accent at all, the burgling scumbag has lived here since he was 19, so it's hard to see how he can still have that string an accent. He's repulsive.
Why does he put the accent on? I always thought he speak like that tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am not defending Simon but it is derogatory to stereotype people like that. Gareth Thomas is a homosexual and he is a butch as they come. Even Philth has a deep, manly voice.
I wasn’t talking about his voice, but the way he actually speaks (as in language used) and how he comes across. There’s nothing wrong with being gay so why would it be derogatory to point it out? But there’s definitely something wrong with deliberately hiding it, hurting people along the way and using your status to groom children. Which is what this is about. People need to stop being so sensitive and look at the real issue here… a spade is a spade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Didn’t the News of the World have one of their ‘exclusive’ front pages on him back in the day sniffing ❄ in a hotel room with some woman? I may be incorrectly remembering as it was years back, but i’m sure it was something like this and also the Abi Titmuss sex tape thingy.
Yes, it might be this or another exposé when he visited the Nightingale gay club (at the time, the only club venue open in Birmingham on a Monday night) and 'pulled' two lesbians.

Back at the hotel, they turned a fire extinguisher on him and left him drenched and frustrated, before contacting the press.

At a big staff meeting a few weeks later, John Leslie got a shoutout from a big boss "for putting Birmingham nightlife back on the map!"

Everyone 🤣
JL 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s actually awkward for guests who are on the PR trail for something, going on TM is a big deal, but don’t want to be drawn in. They might inadvertently say something that can relate to any of the negativity currently surrounding PS, and the papers say X was throwing shade, but weren’t.

Reactions: 10
People need to stop being so sensitive and look at the real issue here… a spade is a spade.
Making remarks about stereotypes isn't the real issue, the issue is Phillip and his alleged grooming/talking to minors on Snapchat/being a nasty bully off camera.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.