Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of a load of waffle and natter over celebrity nonsense.
QVC The Shopping Channel is better than This Morning. Fact. And that's all This Morning is, it's just there to flog tit between the commercial breaks which also flog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
QVC The Shopping Channel is better than This Morning. Fact. And that's all This Morning is, it's just there to flog tit between the commercial breaks which also flog tit.
Yep. You're right.....

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched it in years. When I'm home working it's TV off and radio on.

Let's get back to the Sex-Pest, in hand........

ITV is as bad as the BBC is , what is it with media people?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let's get back to the Sex-Pest, in hand........

ITV is as bad as the BBC is , what is it with media people?
ITV worse in a way. They coddled the likes of Ferne McCann and Ant McPartlin, now Schofe.

Simon is so blatantly gay in his behaviour, the way he speaks and looks
I am not defending Simon but it is derogatory to stereotype people like that. Gareth Thomas is a homosexual and he is a butch as they come. Even Philth has a deep, manly voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My son is the same age as Madeleine McCann and i remember gmtv being very influential in their reporting of the case. I have vivid memories of Kate Garroway covering her disappearance immediately and for days afterwards, maybe weeks. When I think back to this event, I immediately think of Kate and GMTV. People have always wondered why this case got more coverage than other missing people/kids.
It's all controlled by the bigwigs in charge of output. MF was making those decisions, if he has links to GM then that would explain a lot.
Absolutely.

Ben Needham didn't get even a quarter of the attention that Maddie did.
---
I haven't watched it in years. When I'm home working it's TV off and radio on.
😆😆
Me too - I'm old enough to listen to Ken Bruce 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has been mentioned but if the injunction isn’t valid in Scotland (so I’ve read).. what’s stopping them from reporting on his pedalo ways 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He said Hollys gone to Palace and I’m left leaving the fort, instead of holding the fort, was that a Freudian slip Phil? 😂😂😂 Was Folly skipping off cos she now knows he’s toast come summer break, with a double Judas kiss 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I hope this thead doesn't turn into a COVID / Maddy McCann thing.
Sorry! 😆🙈

I honestly agree with those posting, that there is something up at ITV, that they aren't sacking Syphilis.

C4 and 5 are also very quiet.

Until people (the ones with social media/aware of the truth) stop watching, and advertisers stop ...he won't be sacked

Interesting though - Clarkson was "let go" and all the others who have been fired or let go from contracts for far less than what PS is being accused of

Reactions: 6
ITV is full of shite it seems. Lots have had dodgy pasts.
They’re as complicit as the BBC was when they turned a blind eye to all of the stuff Saville and co got upto. I don’t think being given a spot as a producer makes up for what happened to him by filth.

Reactions: 4
The kissy kissy stuff might be because PS has come to an agreement to leave, maybe not this week, but in the near future.

This is exactly what it was about Martin Frizzel I hated years ago. Fiona even presented GMB (or whatever it was called then), and said 'look we've all done it' referring to leaving kids alone in hotel rooms. NO WE HAVE NOT.

Let me tell you now, where the McCanns sat in that tapas restaurant they only had a partial view of the rear of their apartment, the kids bedroom was around the other side of the apartment. Add to that that they were under cover of a plastic marquee type thing so there was NO WAY they could see anything going on further up the road where the apartment was. (It was like dining in our back yard my arse).

All some of us ever asked was that a journalistic approach was taken, but nobody in the media asked any searching questions of the McCanns, who were then able to spout their lies without challenge planting a benchmark of lies in people's minds. Their view of the apartment that night is a case in point. Many people would state that the McCanns could see Maddie's room that night from where they were, or that the McCanns were watching their apartment because of what they’d heard, but they were lies.

When Fiona Phillips said 'we've all done it', all she was confirming was what tit parents they were, that like the McCanns, their enjoyment was paramount to their children’s safety.

I would have thought in a position like Martin Frizzel's you’d have to exercise journalistic impartiality, not force your views upon others.
Who the hell leaves their kids to go out?! I’m sorry but I would never dream of leaving my kid, especially seen as they were young. If they were teens then maybe buy two toddlers and a nursery age child. They should have been done for that but because they have respectable jobs they were fawned over and forgiven for this. Change them to working class from a council estate and they would have been hauled over the coals and sent down.
My mums friend knows the father and has told us both of them are up their own backsides and blame everyone but themselves for what happened.

Reactions: 17
there is deffo something, one of the guys who appeared on Dan Wooton a few weeks ago said they had to be careful what was said owing legal issues
He's hardly going to say "because I don't want to be sued". Gammon news not exactly the most trustworthy places either, especially when they are leaning so far one way on an issue

Reactions: 6
This is exactly what it was about Martin Frizzel I hated years ago. Fiona even presented GMB (or whatever it was called then), and said 'look we've all done it' referring to leaving kids alone in hotel rooms. NO WE HAVE NOT.

Let me tell you now, where the McCanns sat in that tapas restaurant they only had a partial view of the rear of their apartment, the kids bedroom was around the other side of the apartment. Add to that that they were under cover of a plastic marquee type thing so there was NO WAY they could see anything going on further up the road where the apartment was. (It was like dining in our back yard my arse).

All some of us ever asked was that a journalistic approach was taken, but nobody in the media asked any searching questions of the McCanns, who were then able to spout their lies without challenge planting a benchmark of lies in people's minds. Their view of the apartment that night is a case in point. Many people would state that the McCanns could see Maddie's room that night from where they were, or that the McCanns were watching their apartment because of what they’d heard, but they were lies.

When Fiona Phillips said 'we've all done it', all she was confirming was what tit parents they were, that like the McCanns, their enjoyment was paramount to their children’s safety.

I would have thought in a position like Martin Frizzel's you’d have to exercise journalistic impartiality, not force your views upon others.
you right re the McCann's apartment and the tapa's bar they were dining in, i've been to Praia Da Luz seen the apartment etc, there is no way it was dining in your back garden as the excuse that was given

--

Mod edit there's a separate thread if people want to discuss this. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Why was she going to the Palace. Hope its not for an OBE

It’s for a Princes Trust event. At any other time she’d have had the morning off and Rochelle would have covered for her, but ITV need them to present a United front so she’s had to come in and leave early instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.