Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kissy kissy stuff might be because PS has come to an agreement to leave, maybe not this week, but in the near future.
I think it’s safe to say he’s toast now, I think his slip of the tongue saying he’s been left leaving the fort, gave the game away and Folly is looking a lot happier today and I don’t think it’s just cos she’s going to the palace. I just hope Martin Friggin joins syPhilis out the door at summer break, that tit show is in desperate need of a makeover.

Reactions: 16
Why was she going to the Palace. Hope its not for an OBE
It’s for a Princes Trust event. At any other time she’d have had the morning off and Rochelle would have covered for her, but ITV need them to present a United front so she’s had to come in and leave early instead.
She's gone for an interview at the Palace, I reckon...Been perusing the Sits Vac during the ad breaks.There's a vacancy for a Buckingham Palace Open Days Queue Co-ordinator ,I believe..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her little smile at the end 🤣

You've got to admit he does NOT appear to have the power he did, the grooming voucher today and it was something else yesterday. Imagine forcing yourself in to work where you’re not wanted and having to sit through the digs. He’s insane. 🤣

Looking forward to tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣
ooooh the shade! oooh the squirm!........ we are here for it! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree with most of the people & points made on this thread. Disappointed about Fiona Phillips, I always got a good vibe from her, guess I was wrong on that one!

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed that a lot of the boomer generation will try to defend the behaviour of creepy and predatory men. They loved getting their bottoms in pinched in 1972 and us millennials and gen z’s are just a bunch of snowflakes for daring to say actually it’s not acceptable to touch someone up without their permission🙄
You can count me out of your sweeping generalisation , I'm not sure what makes you think this 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s for a Princes Trust event. At any other time she’d have had the morning off and Rochelle would have covered for her, but ITV need them to present a United front so she’s had to come in and leave early instead.
What the hell has she got to do with the Princes Trust?!

Reactions: 6
I know somebody who knows Gerry Mccann well (we live locally to them) and apparently he is an absolute hole so they have that in common too !
Did you also hear that they were planning on handing off Maddy to a family member? I heard that from someone who knew of them, a fellow doctor. (@ me on the other thread?)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You can count me out of your sweeping generalisation , I'm not sure what makes you think this 🙁
I didn’t say all boomers did I? But a lot are in my experience, I’ve even heard it from my own parents on occasion.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He won’t go without a fuss though, he’ll want a full bullshit leaving party live on air before summer break, just like his bullshit coming out one. Then he can play the martyr role again and Folly can fake cry and give him another Judas kiss. 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He won’t go without a fuss though, he’ll want a full bullshit leaving party live on air before summer break, just like his bullshit coming out one. Then he can play the martyr role again and Folly can fake cry and give him another Judas kiss. 😂
Not after they've been ridiculed at PMQs today...TM viewing figures may be inflated this week but the rubbernecking won't last.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t say all boomers did I? But a lot are in my experience, I’ve even heard it from my own parents on occasion.
Oh, well it must be true then 🥱
Boomers are the mothers and grandmothers of you and your millennial and gen Z friends, who fought for the rights you all enjoy.

Anyway, back on topic, how is old lizard lips still hanging in there??

• Haha
Yup, he’ll remember how when Fern left (got pushed out) they gave her a massive send off show.

Full of fake emotion from Filth if I remember rightly

• Angry
I can't stand Gino and his fake fake fake Italian accent. When he was on I'm a celeb he had hardly any accent at all, the burgling scumbag has lived here since he was 19, so it's hard to see how he can still have that string an accent. He's repulsive.
He’s vile. I switch channels every time I see him. He is a lying thief with no morals or decency!

He’s vile. I switch channels every time I see him. He is a lying thief with no morals or decency!

he has a food range in supermarkets, too. I always walk past the display.
Horrid individual.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yup, he’ll remember how when Fern left (got pushed out) they gave her a massive send off show.

Full of fake emotion from Filth if I remember rightly
I do hope Fern is taking great satisfaction in watching the downfall of Schofield. It's been a long time coming!

Reactions: 14

The way she’s looking at Charles in this clip 🤮 such a creep. No invite for sPhilis then or more likely he’s just avoiding the backlash.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.