Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time posting in this thread. I work for a supermarket, just a lowly floor worker at
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
(Hopefully my amazing emoji skills recreated the logo well enough)

And multiple people in my branch (south Manchester) told me how Eamonn Holmes allegedly tried to steal multiple bottles of wine. Was obviously caught but no charges, just a warning. Even though he was (allegedly) belligerent and treated my coworkers horribly. This was around 2018 or 2019. Apparently it's not the first time he's tried stuff like this.
Since then I've always disliked Eamonn.

Can someone genuinely explain why he seems to be well liked here on Tattle? Does anyone else have any gossip on other This Morning presenters?

Am I even posting in the right thread? It's a little off topic but my post is also about a twit who worked as a This Morning presenter...
---
Blame incoherence on Seriouslycake junior keeping me from snoozing 😆
That sounds exactly like the Richard Madley story: Tesco Didsbury?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I just posted a comment on that article and I can see it sitting there. I can see it says other people are typing comments but I can’t see them. So it looks like mine is the only comment left 😫
Your comment won’t be there either, it’ll only be you that’s able to see it.

Reactions: 7
Basically, DM have to be super careful at this stage. They will be seeming to allow comments - but they'll be deleting everything

Twitter though 😱🙈

Reactions: 11
This will not be swept under carpet this time. I'm certain. As I said in last thread, this weekend the papers will just keep regurgitating the same story to keep it in the spotlight.

I reckon around mid week there will be some sort of announcement or a big expose.

This ain't going away!
I’ve a feeling that someone is going to sell a story on Phil very soon, I’m sure a Hollly’s aware. Whoever has been wronged by Phil will feel more confident now that they’ll be believed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bloody despicable if they both show up tomorrow morning like nothing has happened. Really hoping in the next 22 hours PS decides
To do the right thing. Narcissistic bleep, if that were me I wouldn’t DARE turn up but he’s just so bloody cocky he thinks he owns TM 😤

Reactions: 18
I used to feel sorry for MM, poor lad pushed out of an industry he loves and working in a bar and restaurant.

Now I think he's had a lucky escape, when you see all of that ITV mob at Keith Lemon's birthday party the other week, the industry is full of cunts. Better off out of it and I hope he's happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How about replacing him with Fern? If she was up to it ofc
If i remember rightly wernt Fern and Phil very close at one point in terms of families mixing, holidaying together? What happened there? Did Fern find something out?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
PS is going nowhere, he knows too much and the fact he’s going to be there with HW tomorrow proves it. He can’t be gotten rid of just like the others. It truly is unbelievable isn’t it. If we feel like this then imagine how E, R and all the others feel. I’ve never known anything like it.

What it does mean though is when the truth does come out and it will then ITV will be in even more tit. The beeb must be feeling very smug today.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Protected. I'm now convinced there's more to the stories about grooming.

Reactions: 25
I can see this ending tragically for Phil this year, he won’t make it to prison. Just a gut feeling I’ve had for a while.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tomorrow TM bingo:

- Phil and Holly address the press at the start of the show in a show of 'unity', with Phil doing all the talking
- 'On with the show'
- 'It's time to discuss today's biggest news stories...' without any mention of TM
- Alison/Josie roped in to distract (dead cat strategy)

Bonus:
- Holly doing a Cilla and resigning on screen LIVE without warning

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn't be surprised if PS lawyers, PR and agents are begging (and paying megabucks) to MM right now, asking him to do a story denying anything untoward happened

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.