Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do we think something like Tattle represents public opinion? Unfortunately not a lot I would suggest. Most of us are here because we already have a view of someone over a period of time, in this case a very poor view of PS for very valid reasons. General public are like sheep, just look at the coronation, celebs in general, they get a bit of bad press but if the media stops that or even prints some good stories, general public fall in line. Just look at Saville, didn't take much digging to know of his dodgyness, same with Kitty and others, excellent articles and videos out there. My missus gives out to me at times for being cynical and not liking anyone lol. Me watching TV "don't like them" blah blah.

It will take a concrete story to take this man down, otherwise he'll be back on TV smugly presenting with two fingers up to all those not kissing his arse.
Unfortunately you're right. My dad told me off when I made it known I'd read rumours about Kitty and that I thought he could be dodgy. Dad will not believe anything unless it's reported on one of the mainstream channels, and sadly there are many out there like him. They're becoming less in number, but still a sizeable amount.

Reactions: 27
I think that is an understatement 😂
Just what I was thinking. 😁

I would love to have been able to read both Eamonn and Ruth's minds when they had to sit there that day while he took over the show with his coming out. I mean, even the fact that he was given that time to do that on live tv, shows how twisted things are at that tv channel.

I posted this previously from an old thread, but it's worth posting again, imo.

A8D8C61C-F4C2-4B36-BF32-F4B22BD9A113.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
How can they both appear together tomorrow after all this? I’m absolutely baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wonder if they will pretend nothing has been said in the papers or whether they'll give a statement or something

Reactions: 15
I never watch TM but I'm working from home tomorrow and may relocate myself to the sofa for a bit to see what happens.

I've never posted in these threads but the MM story during lockdown brought me here and it's my favourite place!

Reactions: 29
They must be cynically doing it, surely, to boost viewing figures, knowing many will tune in just to observe body language and how much they hate each other. But duck ITV for doing this. It's a massive "duck you" to the viewers who can't stand Philth on the screen. And as much as I don't like her, it's also a massive "duck you" to Holly. They're trying to show her "you can't dictate things" (even though they've let Philth dictate things for years) and this will put her under massive stress, possibly making her physically ill. Now I don't have much sympathy for her but his reputation is now so bad that she can justifiably claim the association could ruin her career. Aside from the cynical aspect of it, their logic sucks if they're considering letting him on screen tomorrow or indeed ever again. I would call in sick if I were her.

Reactions: 26
Sounds like Teflon Phil obviously has some serious dirt on Willoughby and isn’t afraid to use it if she doesn’t comply….

Reactions: 29
The comments on Holly's Instagram, wow!! Am suprised she's leaving them up esp as people are asking if she'd let her young son near PS.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.