Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They saw a lad around the same age as their son being used by the star of the show.
Spot on. Those two were willing to speak out against the untouchable Philth even though they will have known what it would cost them professionally. Now instead of being on mainstream TV like a talent like Eamon should be, he's languishing on GBeebies watched by one man and his dog.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
If TS abused his own child and PS did not report his NEPHEW being abused then duck me he is done for. Due to the victims right to anonymity though, unless they reveal the information themselves no one will ever know. I can imagine that if that’s the truth of the matter and HW only found out a couple of weeks ago, then no wonder she wants rid and doesn’t want to speak to him.
BIB That is so bleeping sick, that arse wipe TM used to work for the police in my area, got contacts so will try find out if it was his son, TM needs castrating. :sick:

Typed Philf's name in to FB, the name of those 2 groups :ROFLMAO: Have a lovely Sunday you Class A Bellend!
2023-05-14 (1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone just commented under the Daily Mail article (the only comment I could see): 'This has been well known on social media for years...' I refreshed the page and the comment had gone.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I reckon around mid week there will be some sort of announcement or a big expose.
I think you should wait until the news review segment on This Morning, they usually cover major showbiz stories. It's on ITV just after 10am usually.

Oh, wait ... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m wondering if the DM are still hinting rather than splashing the story as a means to say to their lawyers that the story is in the public interest and therefore the super injunction should be broken as a result. I imagine they are deleting thousands of comments. If MM won’t go on record then there must be a limit to what they can publish.
I feel like their article about MM's 'mysterious' exit & falling out with Phillip doesn't really make sense to people who are just hearing about the story for the first time. It doesn't seem 'news worthy' because they've left out the obvious details. So I think they're definitely hinting and testing the water, hopefully they will go all out and publish everything next.

Reactions: 24
If TS abused his own child and PS did not report his NEPHEW being abused then duck me he is done for. Due to the victims right to anonymity though, unless they reveal the information themselves no one will ever know. I can imagine that if that’s the truth of the matter and HW only found out a couple of weeks ago, then no wonder she wants rid and doesn’t want to speak to him.

all the articles saying a decision about the show will be announced today, either one of them or neither of them will be on tomorrow. No way are they both going to be back. Maybe an explosive headline will be on tomorrows papers 🤔
This. PS is arguably a dead man walking for that alone if that's what happened. It's one thing not reporting abuse (I know some victims choose not to take it further), but it's another thing entirely if you discover a member of your own family is responsible for it and you decide its best hushed up.

It does make you look at Holly's viewpoint in a different light if you take that into consideration. Although she'd have a lot to answer for over MM if that turns out to be true - I think I'd react in the same way if I found out someone I considered my best friend was essentially complicit in the sexual abuse of his own nephew (should that prove to be the case). I don't believe it's an exaggeration to suggest that she could genuinely have been unaware of the extent of Phil knowing about Tim (if he did), and him feeding her a load of bullshit etc.

Reactions: 19
It'll have those not in the know asking questions.
Fern, Ruth, Amanda, Holly and now the runner.
His brothers conviction and his involvement will have him on the wrong foot with many anyway

Reactions: 8
So what do we think, will they be on the show tomorrow? Do we think he’s that hard faced that he thinks he’s done nothing wrong and will just turn up like nothing is happening?
Absolutely he’ll be there. I think if the press kept up the momentum that they gained on Friday then there would’ve been a distinct possibility of him not turning up on Monday but the pressure somewhat died off yesterday, not to mention how Eurovision is dominating the headlines today so once again, attention is being taken off Teflon Phil.

To be honest, I think because of how often ITV have just brushed his antics under the carpet and hoped that the several media storms he’s created would blow over, I think the audience are so used to him getting away with his trouble causing that it would be a much greater shock if he didn’t turn up tomorrow, which would draw more attention towards his feud with Holly.

I’d like to know what those who came on here yesterday and claimed a big story was going to be dropping today have got to say. I can remember someone saying the Sun would be responsible for the big Sunday exclusive. What happened?

Reactions: 15
Sadly, I think Holly is going to look like the bad one to those people that don’t know the whole story.

Also, depending on how far down the rabbit hole you wish to go…. It’s interesting the Kate did the piano stunt at short notice and that has basically took over along with the Eurovision et el. Nothing is as it seems. If Phil is as bad as we think, then like Saville, it will go deep. Same as SDA, Kitty, such a sad world we live in.
You would have hoped that they would have learned from Saville but sadly not. Saville was absolutely disgusting but wonder if they thought they could just continue protecting the rest of them and hoped that Saville would attract all the flak away from them. The rot runs very very deep and it will require an awful lot of committed investigation to drain the swamp. I pray that Schofes downfall will be the lid off the can of worms, especially as he's still alive and can bring others down. I wonder whether, if Saville had been alive, he would have spilled the beans on all the rest?

I do wonder why ALL Savilles victims were too scared to speak out until he had gone? Threats? Or paid off? We don't need another Op Yew Tree, we need an Op Amazon Rainforest to out this lot.

Reactions: 21
Holly wants him gone, apparently, and is alleged to have already begun contract negotiations - and ITV apparently have "no plans" to negotiate peace talks between the pair of them.

I think it's been pretty obvious she's been distancing herself from him since at least Queuegate, if not before. The question is - why? Is she trying to save her own skin because the MM thing is slowly bubbling away and the closest its ever been to coming out? Or was she genuinely unaware of the extent of which Phil knew about Tim and was fed a load of bullshit by him and she's seen him in a totally different light - or both?

If it turns out she was genuinely unaware of Phil/Tim etc, that could also lead to another question with regards to MM - did she actually know what was going on and was complicit in it? Or did she just know what she was told?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-Phillip-Schofields-Morning-future-risk.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I feel like their article about MM's 'mysterious' exit & falling out with Phillip doesn't really make sense to people who are just hearing about the story for the first time. It doesn't seem 'news worthy' because they've left out the obvious details. So I think they're definitely hinting and testing the water, hopefully they will go all out and publish everything next.
They're definitely testing the waters with this 😁👍

Reactions: 12
Or maybe they are keeping the pressure up in ITV to get shot of him before the tit hits the fan.

Reactions: 14
I bet Fern Britton - and all the others he has screwed over the years (figuratively and literally) are rubbing their hands together in glee today ... the House of Schoffe is about to come tumbling down with him caught with his disgusting saggy pants around his ankles #WatchThisSpace
---

No comments on MM article - despite people 'typing'. I wonder what is happening 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
How about replacing him with Fern? If she was up to it ofc

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.