Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully theyre reading them all before they delete them to gauge the public feeling so they know how far to push things (legally of course).
They must be deleting them all. I commented, nothing outright, polite, it was there then it was gone.

Reactions: 13
I feel like their article about MM's 'mysterious' exit & falling out with Phillip doesn't really make sense to people who are just hearing about the story for the first time. It doesn't seem 'news worthy' because they've left out the obvious details. So I think they're definitely hinting and testing the water, hopefully they will go all out and publish everything next.
Notice how they’ve also positioned the Rebekah Vardy “I was sexually abused as a child” right above one of the Philth stories too. That’s not accidental….

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I know his Mum is apparently very supportive of him since "coming out" but there's never any talk of his Dad who I presume died? What has been said about him? Just weird that there are two p@£d0s in the same family i wonder if their upbringing was strange/dodgy.
I recall reading elsewhere (and nothing to do with the current situation) that his father passed away when PS was 25 but I cannot remember where I read it.

Reactions: 7
I think she knew everything but only panicked when it was all coming out in the open. Can't stand either of them. And that silly pap walk yesterday just made her look desperate. Prepare for more 'secret' pap shots of her looking sad. Jfc.

Reactions: 37
So PS’s contract runs until September, he is normally absent in Summer anyway. So he is out for sure. ITV can’t recover from this.

what about HW? There is no new knowledge for her, she has known everything and more all along but was happy to be PS’s bezzy mate whilst the public were unaware, and whilst PS was King of Daytime telly.

Fickle HW should fick off! She is negotiating a new contract? How about no contract. Am sure her hubby Dan can keep her in work. She is puffing away in ciggies today and pacing for sure. About time she publicly fell from grace.

I hope today MM is feeling like a milestone has been reached. As a crime victim there is nothing worse than your voice of truth being squashed. Poor MM and any of the other victims of PS.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
DM are obviously saying what they're legally able to... but that seed is well and truly public at last.

I'm extremely pissed off though that Holly is being painted as the victim here. She's obviously got PR frantically spinning plates.
Blame Martin Frizzel. He’s obviously decided that saving one of them is better than both of them getting blasted in the press. It also helps save the sorry arses of management like him facing serious questions, and the show in general.

Reactions: 25
They're definitely testing the waters with this 😁👍
Absolutely they are testing the waters. We need to remember the Press have known about MM for longer than we have, but have been gagged. It’s been all over the Internet since his fake coming out episode, but it’s almost like a damn has burst over the last few days there’s much more in the public domain now via the newspapers. Never thought I’d applaude the Sun or Mail but I am. Philith has been protected by a lot of people and they in my opinion are just as guilty. I really don’t think either of them will present TM tomorrow and I sincerely hope the TM bosses realise there’s no coming back from this.

Reactions: 24
100% trying to push him into leaving. I think he'll resign. I think his statement was released without management's knowledge and they're firing their own warning shots with the leaking. They'll run with the brothers conviction angle and relationship breakdown with Holly to garner public support, they probably have enough of that without anything more unsavoury being public knowledge.

Reactions: 20
Tomorrow will be interesting. One of them may have an illness, I believe convenientitus is doing the rounds at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
100% trying to push him into leaving. I think he'll resign. I think his statement was released without management's knowledge and they're firing their own warning shots with the leaking. They'll run with the brothers conviction angle and relationship breakdown with Holly to garner public support, they probably have enough of that without anything more unsavoury being public knowledge.
Totally agree. This is now much more than protecting PS this is protecting the ITV brand. If it comes out that ITV bosses were involved in injunctions, gagging orders over a young impressionable lad who was involved with Philth, how is that going to look to the public. Tacky, grubby and worse, enablers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
If the alleged relationship between his brother and the victim is true then it makes Philip’s statement after the guilty verdict very odd. He speaks about being concerned for the victim and his family, respecting the victim’s family privacy and protecting them.
Bizarre.

Reactions: 22
I can't see any comments on the Daily Mail article yet as the box won't load (probably due to whatever intense screening process they are undergoing).

My biggest question from the weekend and one I'd love people's theories on are why the many comments on HW's latest instagram post haven't been deleted? This seems even more surprising given it's part of a paid promotional deal, surely the company is mortified?

My guess is these comments are very useful to help form a narrative that she has been put under intolerable pressure due to the association and will help justify whatever actions are taken to formally separate / distance from PS.

It just seems glaring and it would be so incredibly easily to monitor and delete the comments.
Holly's reputation is being protected but i believe it's all a bit late . A new duo is needed although I dont watch any of it.
I can't stand Holly or the Raker they have always turned my stomach 🤢

Reactions: 14
Wonder that John Leslie thinks about all this???

Phil has forgotten that he's built his career on someone else misfortune.

I never liked JL but what happened was defo harsh.

Reactions: 31
Sorry if this has been asked before, what is the story about PS and Stephen Mulhearn?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They have both been around to many ‘Yes’ people for too long that has inflated their egos even more! They both thought they were untouchable!
They are now coming across as desperate but for me it’s too late! Too much scandal and lots of skeletons that are bursting to get out! 🍿 ☕

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.