Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is looking more awkward with every passing minute, he's now actively avoiding looking at the camera. His body language could not be more defensive, head down, hands in front of himself as a distraction and the hugging himself is weird.
He will have been schooled on his body language signals and how to appear, all to the benefit of himself.

Reactions: 6
They are both disgusting in my opinion. Him for obvious reasons and I hope his career is over very very soon. But her I just can’t get my head around how she as a mother of young children can sit next to him day after day knowing what she knows. I don’t care what anyone says about contracts etc she is vile 0 sympathy for her from me

• Heart
Reactions: 40
“What Royal would you be?”

How many people shouted Andrew for Phil? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This social media lady isn't very good and keeps repeating herself, proper dragging the feature. Is it usually this boring?

Reactions: 6
flicked it back on. scam -don't post a photo of your pet or else! well I enter my cat into FB comps often and she's won quite a few, so I won't be stopped. she's had some nice prizes over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They are both disgusting in my opinion. Him for obvious reasons and I hope his career is over very very soon. But her I just can’t get my head around how she as a mother of young children can sit next to him day after day knowing what she knows. I don’t care what anyone says about contracts etc she is vile 0 sympathy for her from me
She's fucked herself up that's for sure.

Reactions: 5
:ROFLMAO: and I also enter the goldfish into theh odd rare fish competition. Sadly, he hasn't won anything. He's a lovely boy, though.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure how Holly can pull back from this now, unless she leaves itv and claims bullying from the top. She's lost it regardless.

Reactions: 19
Is there any rumours about Holly?
Coke use is a google search away, TikTok has done a fab job of gathering clips of her blatantly skiied off her face. Bullying is always mentioned on forums where people worked with her and then the weird car stolen but actually her hubby had it thing...did we ever find out what that was?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hope no-one buys a used car from Arnold Clark. Clearly they don't care about the optics sponsoring TM.

Reactions: 10
A bit hard to watch H squeaking over Disney like an innocent princess. Too late for that.

When Gyles was on, Phil pushed his arm into her and she moved it away.

Reactions: 8
Does he always look this red in the face? Such an unattractive twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is there a phone-in today? Anyone fancy calling and asking why they didn't discuss the newspaper headlines this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.