Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like holly has been told to make eye contact with him but she only feels comfortable enough to try to do it when he’s talking to the camera so she just keeps staring at him every now and again!

Reactions: 14
he's talking about the biggest fraud in the world and you can see what her brain is really thinking as he says it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never usually watch TM but thought I'd tune in today to check out the body language etc. Philth looks like he's bricking it, or does he always look like this now?

Reactions: 8
Serious question Tattle chums. . . Does Philth appear to be moving closer and closer to Hollow? There's barely any gap between them 🥺
He’s trying too hard to dispute the feuding allegations, to the point he’s just drawing more attention to himself. He’s an old dog, therefore you can’t teach him new tricks such as how to convincingly appear to your audience as if you aren’t in the middle of a media storm. Rather than bleeping youngsters, he should start taking notes from them as to how to survive in a social media-driven world. He’s such a stupid bleep 😂

Reactions: 17
I never usually watch TM but thought I'd tune in today to check out the body language etc. Philth looks like he's bricking it, or does he always look like this now?
He is looking more awkward with every passing minute, he's now actively avoiding looking at the camera. His body language could not be more defensive, head down, hands in front of himself as a distraction and the hugging himself is weird.

Reactions: 15
He’s trying too hard to dispute the feuding allegations, to the point he’s just drawing more attention to himself. He’s an old dog, therefore you can’t teach him new tricks such as how to convincingly appear to your audience as if you aren’t in the middle of a media storm. He’s such a stupid bleep 😂
to the point where the media are totally ripping the piss out of him he is a nasty evil laughing stock

Reactions: 7
How to stay safe online....is ITV trolling all the young lads smugface texts in the early hours of the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've watched it on and off over the years and you can cut the tension between them with a knife. They are not fooling me.

Reactions: 10
I wish holly slag-ouhby would get some coke rage and head butt the thin lipped twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does she normally speak this fast and slur her words. Hard to understand what she’s saying at times.

Had to laugh at the piece on WFH becoming a legal right and Giles saying we gave more viewers because people are working from home🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This scam segment is just trolling. The Facebook faithful will be brainwashed into thinking the Phil stories are scams

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine if the late great Dame Edna was a guest with all these headlines…… She was fabulous when she kept prodding Pip about Stephanie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.