Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they can get through today with each other they will get through to July. Then it will be the big announcement that one/both of them are leaving and a big farewell bash

Unless any injunctions are lifted of course

Reactions: 14
I'm out. Nope.
The media will be gunning for him now, itv could be setting him up for a fall?

Reactions: 9
Of course they'll carry on brazening it out. Lots of us said this last week.

They'll love that some of the most liked comments online are "nothing to see here, they seem normal" and carry on with it so people start saying it's a conspiracy from the press whipping up something over nothing.

Reactions: 17
I want to switch off but I keep watching on the off chance Holly does full Piers Morgan and storms off, or a guest brings it up.
Do keep us updated if it does happen, I'm out too. Dead boring, even for a slow Monday morning for me.

Reactions: 6
Come on Camilla Tominey you gobby cow, spill the beans on the frost on the sofa during ad breaks on one of the countless columns, podcasts, or TV shows you have
Tominey is on GB News who are the most likely to spill more about PS so this may be her last appearance

Reactions: 7
That Gyles Brandeth is a right old codger.

Doesn’t that Camilla Tominey have her own show on GB News? If I was them, I’d be giving her an ultimatum that she cuts ties with This Morning and continues to present her show on GB News or her contract is terminated.

Any sympathy I had reserved for Holly is right out the window. She’s a ruthless witch and I hope she’s destroyed her career by pledging her allegiance with Schofield by appearing today.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Come on Camilla Tominey you gobby cow, spill the beans on the frost on the sofa during ad breaks on one of the countless columns, podcasts, or TV shows you have
Camilla got a continual smirk on her face more than normal she is enjoying seeing his sublime rage

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's been whispers about Holly's behaviour re infidelities, bullying and coke use, I'm desperate to know what they both know about each other. Are they gonna drag each other into infamy? I cannae wait!
Someone should explain the concept of sleep to Phil, it looks a bit like in Batman when all the TV people stopped using makeup
1684142437294.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Humans are good aren't they😂 aye Holly you're surrounded by loads of good ones

Reactions: 13
Serious question Tattle chums. . . Does Philth appear to be moving closer and closer to Hollow? There's barely any gap between them 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Well it's obvious someone back stage is monitoring comments from SM and instructions in their ears are definitely along the lines of.....

"More eye contact with each other guys"
"More smiles and laughs, Holly unclench"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How do people watch this tit
I’ve not watched it in years well Only glimpse if its on (Tv is on all day now Hubby has retired even if he’s not in the room)
Happy was the one who called me in to tell me about Philth coming out he was shocked when I said I’ve guessed that for years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.