Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly's body language is very telling. Closing herself off with crossed arms, fidgeting a lot with her fingers, and angling herself as far away from Philth as possible.
Her jaw is clenched, she is tense.

Reactions: 21
Not watching but i get the impression. Holly has fucked this up by continuing to appear with him. Schovile will take her down with him and its beginning to be too late for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The way he leaned in to Holly as the camera panned out and then bent back fake laughing?? This is all pure insanity

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
With absolutely no acknowledgement makes me want to know whats been threatened or how water tight their contracts are....

Reactions: 11
He’s trying very hard to get her attention. He’s putting his face right into hers when she’s talking. It’s like a form of intimidation.
Can’t believe they did that sex topic about young children. Kick in the teeth and a duck you to the viewers.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Come on Camilla Tominey you gobby cow, spill the beans on the frost on the sofa during ad breaks on one of the countless columns, podcasts, or TV shows you have

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I want to switch off but I keep watching on the off chance Holly does full Piers Morgan and storms off, or a guest brings it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
and I've switched off. I just can't. that start with the piano was weird. I tried to watch it. :ROFLMAO: I had to rewind and catch the start as I was in the bathroom :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will watch what Dan Wootton has to say about it later on gb news at 9pm.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I want the papers to print their their ‘feud’ as front page headlines. How could they ignore it then

Reactions: 6
It really is bizarre. You could not make this up. It’s so strange when everywhere you look these days, it’s all about wokery, kindness and then there is this.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.