Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sham 😂 First time I've turned it on in years. Its going off, best get on with my last open uni assignment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If Holly wants to save her career time to go the docs hun and get signed off. The press are sniffing blood and they won't let it go until Phil goes down..

Reactions: 22
They cannot keep up this ridiculous facade for the entire program. I'm waiting for a cock-up. Philth looks furious, Hollow looks like she's trying too hard. Something will give. I'm battling through!

Reactions: 20
It makes me sick to the stomach, as a survivor of SA, that so many are protecting him and are complicit by sitting there, laughing with him.
What message does this send you all those young people who have been groomed or who may want to report abuse?
It's made me think, "What's the f*cking point?"
Did we learn nothing from Saville, Harris;etc?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
They’re laying it on so thick, so their target demographic which consists of old coffin dodgers suspect nothing is up and still buy into their on-screen ‘chemistry’

However, I’m so glad they completely glossed over it. I fear that if they did acknowledge the headlines that ITV would view that as enough to let Schofield off the hook.

Reactions: 13
Well you’ll just have to tell us here, I for one am very nosey, it’ll not go any further! Promise! 😉🤣
I only know 2 famous ballet dancers, I'

I've never bee
I am about to undertake two firsts for me today: watch TM and do the ironing. I would never normally do either of these things but figure one may distract me from the other!
I'm putting off
I haven't watched since Richard and Judy but my remote is at the ready!!🙈🤣
Business as usual it's seems😳

Right I'm off upstairs to tackle my floordrobe🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holly's body language is very telling. Closing herself off with crossed arms, fidgeting a lot with her fingers, and angling herself as far away from Philth as possible.

Reactions: 19
Holly talking about mentoring in the workplace? I'd like to think she's trying to push him into snapping.....
Also covering risky sexual behaviour from teens - are producers pushing him too?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Omg phil just talked about kids having sex before the age of consent - GOBSMACKED

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I guess they both see it as a competition now as to which one gets to stay (even though Holly has the advantage based on Phil's contract being up soon) and they're on their best behaviour. Doubt we'll even get a look of frustration on Holly's face when he inevitably cuts her off three or four times since she'll know all eyes are on her expressions

Reactions: 10
Discussing the headlines but not the full front page articles on several papers.

Reactions: 14
They look very strained to me
I agree. Wouldn't surprise me if they start phasing them out to twice a week and having Alison and Demot covering the rest as this isn't sustainable.

I don't see how ITV can front Phil when discussing quite serious issues such as gender and sexuality knowing what they quite clearly know behind the scenes. Have they not learnt anything from the BBC.

Reactions: 26
Ooh the irony that there now discussing sex education and sex under the legal age of consent!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.