Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can they not address it in the headline section ?! 🤪
By dragging out every aspect of Eurovision for 15 mins ! Giles has worn a wacky jumper to help. Then they will move on.
*Holly‘s eyes are straight ahead or on her script, she can’t look at him!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omid Djallili??? (sorry, sp) that's a new one on me... I will be very disappointed if so
He crept into my twitter DMs in my first week on the site after I'd followed him. Did not see that coming. Not overtly sexual but definite creepy vibes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think they are going for the slow fade with Phil. Let him ride out his contract unless MM spills etc.

Reactions: 15
"We should recreate that right now" in reference to Käärijä's routine with his dancers at Eurovision.

So insincere

Reactions: 11
Ignored it completely. duck me. How can they have the brass neck to have made no mention? Phil mentioning “have you fallen for a social media scam?” Yes Phil, anyone following you has been a victim of a scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve never noticed before how he has no top lip and that alone it’s giving my the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know how Holly’s doing it, I really don’t. I’m such an anxious person, I’d be on the loo now if I were her 🙈 I’m not as shocked with Philth as he’s a narc and 100% hard faced. I think this is it now unless something else comes out when Philth’s brother gets sentenced. I’ve turned off, I feel sick watching.

Reactions: 28
Wow…like nothings happened. Quite unbelievable. In any workplace anywhere in the world, these two would be suspended pending formal investigation and/or disciplinary proceedings/actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How can they not even touch on the stories about themselves???

Any other article/stories that had dominated the press and papers for the last 5 days would he absolutely ripped to shreds by these two!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.