Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm turning off too. They both probably see it as a matter of professional pride to prove they can carry on like nothing happened.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think I’m going to be able to stomach this dross after all. They’re taking us all for mugs. So fake!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2170989
Looks like Holly is already wanting us to believe she’s been crying with the sunglasses and no sun.

Press seem to be on her side though with ‘Holly and Phil’ instead of ‘Phil and Holly’ as he prefers 😂 and also pointing the finger at Phil having to face the music rather than both of them.

Only 50 minutes to wait! I bet the TM set is blue!!!
Holly probably always looks like that on the way to work her plaster I mean make up gets put on by the decorators at the studio

Reactions: 5
I’m waiting for them to hug it out.. you’re so brave .. no you’re so brave .. we are so brave 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ nonce&wally

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They aren't even going to address it in the news review. I'm switching off, can't bear the sound of his voice or his smug face. Camilla and Giles are complicit.

Reactions: 17
Holly looks like she’s been crying, she looks ill. Phil looks smug as duck, just like normal .

Reactions: 20
They are treating the viewers with utter contempt. I don’t think I can watch anymore of it, all so fake it’s sickening.

Reactions: 21
Gyles said it brings the whole country together, talking about Eurovision, but could be talking about the farcical events off screen at This Morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I kept expecting the pianist to start playing “you’ve got a friend in me”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Couldn’t work from home today so I’m missing all the drama! So disappointed 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.