Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought was gonna be PS tinkling on the ivories...

Can't believe no acknowledgment.....how bizarre?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow - weird start! Slightly tense and forced jollity! I suspect the same as it has been for the last 3 years anyway!

Reactions: 14
Marcus’s tray bake…..crispy skin, chicken thighs? Thought he was describing Philith !!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Tips on how to avoid dodgy messages online would’ve been good for his victim, that’s for sure.

• Haha
Business as usual.

Holly looks very pale.

Eamonn wasn’t so far off the mark with the acting comment.

Bet Mylene Klass wishes she was on Friday instead.

Reactions: 32
They’ve clearly been told to get on with it!!! Surely they have to address it?!! Even if it’s the usual bollocks of “even close friends sometimes have their differences?!” Yawn yawn
This makes me think the higher ups at ITV are worried about leaks about them all, if they sack P they risk him telling tales on them all. Sick. Holly, as fake as she is, could get out by getting signed of sick due to stress. I've had colleagues off sick for 6 months for it, she could do it. Who wants to be associated with P?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.