Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly looks pretty gutted to be doing this shower of tit and he just doesn’t care. How can they do this or even act it?

If someone as much as slightly upsets me, my face tells them.

Reactions: 23
Phillips's relationship with Holly is as fake as he is. The man is full of self-importance and arrogance.He should be locked back in the broom cupboard with Gordon the go for he even controlled him
Poor Gordon he was a victim 😞
He is safe and happy now living in my loft with a large family of tatty teddy’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holly has that fake smile where her mouth is smiling but her eyes are fuming.

Phil going extra hard with his smile…so fake and desperate

Reactions: 20
Holly looks like she has someone in her ear shouting ‘SMILE’ every 10 seconds…..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If everything we think is true then no one should make her sit with him. It’s actually abuse in itself. What if she took her own life because of this. Why are TM worrying about him fgs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They’ve clearly been told to get on with it!!! Surely they have to address it?!! Even if it’s the usual bollocks of “even close friends sometimes have their differences?!” Yawn yawn

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.