Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#notanadad

VIP Member
Just watched the first minute or so of todays show and it was awkward AF! When he patted her back I mean honestly how frosty was it! Haven’t seen the whole show so can’t comment on the rest of it but that was suuuuper awks

Reactions: 4

Eureka

VIP Member
How do they seem with each other? What's the body language like?

Is the smug git acting like nothing has happened?

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I’m going to respectfully disagree here. HW is not poor or desperate for money. She can’t possibly have distanced herself from him if she’s presenting a show with him.
HW knows what PS is like, she’s always known. She’s culpable too. This is child abuse and grooming we are talking about here, not some workplace tiff.
There’s comes a time when you have to stand up and say no more.
HW won’t. A pair of twats they are.
Im not a Holly fan, Holly has definitely has been distancing herself since the day he came out! I reckon their friendship all along has not been what it seems just like his marriage etc, its all part of the contract along with the holiday's in the Algarve with pics Philth alway's made out that ```holly was his on screen Wife, the facade has all been engineered by him the management company and ITV I think its realistic to think Holly has been played all along by their management company ITV and Philth, maybe that's why she parted ways with the management company .... last year him and his beard wife Steph spent his birthday out for a meal with the Lampards so maybe Christine Lampard of Loose Women should speak out as well I mean after all you don't think for one minute she wouldn't have heard whispers and suspicions from her work colleagues