Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How lovely ng had PS known him prior to the offense and trial?
Definitely some kind of pillow talk and poor judgement from PS. He must have known it was for a sex offense.
This should be in the news, particularly in the light of his brother’s recent conviction.
PS is disgusting.

Reactions: 6

Irishwidz

VIP Member
The Soap Awards are largely just ITV self-congratulation, with all the award Corrie and Emmerdale receive and of course the head of the 'ITV Family' himself hosting.
Its just there to highlight their shows , advertising in plain sight ! Much like their host 🤬

Reactions: 6

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
She and all of those girls (Fern etc) were best mates and notorious for ❄. They were bridesmaids at Sarah’s wedding (I’m sure there’s photos somewhere)

the night before Sarah’s wedding they were all getting on it, but Sarah went to bed (so she could rest before the big day) and Holly went in and woke her up at 4am to get more gear from her. Can you imagine! Apparently Sarah has never forgiven her.

I hear Holly was still a big skiing enthusiast alongside her husband for a while (not sure about now).
Looking at this OK mag pic of the wedding Fern is defo pregnant and going by the date Holly may have been pregnant with her middle kid.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Just tuned in again (Brandreth talking about Barry Humphries) while he's there physically but you can see his mind is somewhere else.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Dame Edna nearly outting phil right there and simon C! and what was going on in portugal that we don't know?
Cliff had a place there, and that Clement Freud chap.

Philth used to go to Portugal every year with his fam, with Holly sometimes too.

'Phil, 55, also had a whale of a time with Dragon's Den star Peter Jones. The pair were heard singing along to Sweet Caroline as they enjoyed a meal at an alfresco restaurant. Things certainly got lively; another video Phil posted showed the chef dancing on the table, and the popular presenter being mobbed by a group of young fans.'

Hoping in vain that ITV will act if the viewing figures go down when he’s on. It will be the only thing that will make any difference because at the moment it seems like he’s untouchable for some reason.
AFAIK, viewing figures are extrapolated from surveys after the broadcast. Unless you are streaming, they don't know how many people are tuned into a specific show.

rubyred66

Chatty Member
...I'm hoping the show will start like this:

HW/PS: "Morning everyone"

HW: "We've got a special annoucement this morning."

PS: "Yes, I've decided to go onto bigger and better things. I've had a lovely time here. Thanks for everything. Yada, yada, yada".

HW: "We'll all miss you Phil".
I thought that was real momentarily. You got my hopes up.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Hoping it’s finally dawning on him that he’s not the people’s favourite anymore! That’s long gone but sadly he’s that obnoxious and full of his own self importance that we continue to see his face daily!
Narcissists usually are 🤬