Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chablis1

VIP Member
That get-up he’s wearing isn’t doing him any favours. He’s his own excuse. Looks seriously creepy. 💅🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Didn't Piers just walk though? I thought they wanted him to apologize and he said no. I think Piers is a pretty disgusting individual, but he's a ratings winner (at least on mainstream tv) and he's probably got an unrivalled little-black-book of people he could get on to interview. Phil is just some bloke who used be on kids tv. It's really weird.
True, different leagues and I can't stand either of them . Any desert slands available to drop a few of them off surrounded by sharks . Oops they are the sharks they can surround themselves 🙈

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
Fill me in - what are the specific recent claims about Phil? Or is it just that he’s generally a bit of a dirty old man…

thanks

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
True, different leagues and I can't stand either of them . Any desert slands available to drop a few of them off surrounded by sharks . Oops they are the sharks they can surround themselves 🙈
Yep different but the same.

If no sharks are available we could feed them to crocodiles? 🤔 🐊🐊😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Ah I dunno what you have to do with them, never had one, I would assume its just plugged into your TV or something I don't like the sound of a spy box. Think they might pay people to have them but not sure.
According to the BARB site, it records audio snippets as a 'fingerprint' then links it back to the show you were watching.

Lico

Chatty Member
Richard and Judy took the cues and moved on before it reached a crisis (re: rumours about Judy's 'tremors' and so on). They've remained a couple but do their own things. These two aren't married and don't need to be seen together.
Is there tea here? I wasn't aware of rumours about R&J.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
They used to represent Eamon and Ruth as well but not sure if they still do. Also Rylan, Graham Norton, Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman, Paddy McGuiness, Alex Jones from the One Show. I think Richard and Judy are with them as well.
they still represent Ruth

Rhubarb10

Chatty Member
I think it has to be re-stated, the issue with PS is absolutely not that he’s gay. And there is also no connection with being gay and being a paedophile or a groomer. There are proportionally just as many heterosexual paedophiles and groomers in this world. The issue here is that a 50-60 year old man with great fame and wealth has allegedly used that position to charm, beguile and have an affair with an innocent and vulnerable teenager. And it seems that some of his colleagues in the presenting world did not like this at all. But ITV, instead of getting rid of PS, got rid of the presenters who stood up for MM. That is extraordinary. It reeks of a cabal at the top of ITV who cover up for PS. You have to ask yourself why? Who are these people? Why would they sack decent popular presenters like Ruth and Eamonn who appear to have stood up for MM and cover up for PS?
I know nothing about TV, I know everything about contracts. It seems that philth and holly and many more are contracted through the management agency, can't remember the name. What it means is this management agency are their employers, not itv.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
There was a clip doing the rounds recently of Paul O’Grady as Lily Savage on Parkinson alluding to Judy being an alcoholic. He’d never have said it as himself obviously, but he’d know because spent so much time with them back in their This Morning days. I think Richard said he’d given up drinking down. No idea about Judy.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I wonder if you were to list all of ITV’s “stars”, how many of them would be managed by YMU? We know Holly isn’t, but was in the past, Phil and Ant & Dec are. Wonder how many others
They used to represent Eamon and Ruth as well but not sure if they still do. Also Rylan, Graham Norton, Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman, Paddy McGuiness, Alex Jones from the One Show. I think Richard and Judy are with them as well.