Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I love Rylan and I think his undercover on Saturday Night Takeaway showed that he is as genuine as they come. Compare his behaviour with that of Alison Hammond on her undercover and you have 2 very different people. Alison is not the bubbly, silly, laugh a minute person she likes to portray. She was rude, dismissive and came off as a diva.
I haven't seen the undercovers with Alison but if they were anything like the usual undercovers where people act like idiots, waste your time and infect your day, then I reckon I'd not come across so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has that story been posted (saw it on Facebook. Don't remember the source. Probably Daily Mail) where 88% of responders think Phil should quit and ITV are having crisis meetings over it?
Living in the end days of Rome, these ITV people.
Mind you, 88% of Daily Mail readers aren't as significant as 88% of viewers. If that's what's happened.

Reactions: 3

feath

She actually looks quite normal here. Her look these days is so awful. That fringe makes my forehead itch every time I see her. Back to Philith, I’m wondering if the person underneath puppeteering Gordon the Gopher has ever told their story. Can you imagine being under the desk eye level with his crotch 😵💫🤢
Who is the lady in the pic with PS?

Reactions: 2

Jusa

VIP Member
Probably 🤷‍♀️ I don’t know where she’s disappeared to but she really was something else, very very pessimistic and just generally gave off a toxic vibe
I seem to remember it from years ago, but I've just looked online and can't find anything, I'm sure my memory isn't playing tricks on me tho

feath

I have seen very few snippets of the This Morning programme but enough to know that for the most part it is not to my taste. Bits I did see involved a banal game in which in between participants Holly would dance like an idiot and PS would move a bit more sedately. I used to think that these two would do and say anything and behave like total imbeciles in order to get their vast pay packets. I actually thought it was an insult to the viewers but then the viewers do have a choice; they could switch off like I did.