Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s £30k per month but I’d say that is top price, when firefighting. If not a lot is happening then it’s probably a basic retainer fee he pays to keep them looking. The DM are always going to quote the highest price possible (like they do with how much influencers get per ad) as it’s more attention grabbing and technically true
One of the articles says they're monitoring social media for Philth. Well they're not doing a very good job! On Twitter and Tik Tok people aren't even just hinting about him - they're just coming right out and saying it, and have been for the past 3 years, but becoming a lot bolder now.

Reactions: 22
I have honestly never seen that word written down, even though I’ve owned one or two over the years, so it took me a minute (and Google) to work out what you meant 😂😂
Come to think of it neither have I. I know what it is but I always imagined it to be spelled kagool for some reason! Maybe because I grew up in the days of Kangol sportswear!

Reactions: 7
Come to think of it neither have I. I know what it is but I always imagined it to be spelled kagool for some reason! Maybe because I grew up in the days of Kangol sportswear!
Kagoul for me. Wasn't it invented by someone with that spelling?

Reactions: 2
Twitter is the least of his worries, there is tik tok now, I wonder does he have an account

Reactions: 5
Is it true politicians can use their privilege to reveal details of a potential super injunction? I feel like this is needed if so it may be the only way certain individuals can be held to account

Reactions: 9
A week or so after Dan Wootton left Lorraine/ITV he wrote a column about Phil, I think he was looking for dirt on Phil and ITV tried to silence him so he quit, or was sacked :unsure:

EJ7ecW8XkAEcAAJ.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 66
This whole PS does my head in. It’s just so wrong, on so many levels. And nothing will happen. And kids will continue to be abused. And the smug git will be back on TV. This incident has triggered all sorts of feeling for me. And I became a little obsessed. And suddenly I’ve realised nothing will change, and that makes me sad. And unhappy.

And I’m still getting ribbed about the stupid username I chose when drunk. So farewell, goodbye. I’ve enjoyed Tattle but fear my own mental health is on a downward, the world is evil and everything is doomed it feels.

Thank you all for fun and laughs

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
This whole PS does my head in. It’s just so wrong, on so many levels. And nothing will happen. And kids will continue to be abused. And the smug git will be back on TV. This incident has triggered all sorts of feeling for me. And I became a little obsessed. And suddenly I’ve realised nothing will change, and that makes me sad. And unhappy.

And I’m still getting ribbed about the stupid username I chose when drunk. So farewell, goodbye. I’ve enjoyed Tattle but fear my own mental health is on a downward, the world is evil and everything is doomed it feels.

I think you can change your username if you want? You have to ask the mods though.

Reactions: 9

I hope you haven’t gone yet mate. Please don’t leave. My username came from my anger about schofield when I was a bit drunk too. I too am a survivor and feel so angry about all of this. I’m on Twitter and I know we are making a difference. There are pictures I put up three years ago that are seeing the light of day again.

Stay strong my love. Stay here because we’ve got you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 50
As mentioned before, Jimmy Savile’s first tweet that he tagged someone in was to Philth
---
Matthew was so proud to work for This Morning.. amazing a runner was allowed on the stage to collect the award with the This Morning hosts
Saville tagging him in his tweet says it all for me! 2009…Back in the days when PS thought he was the King of twitter and in the words of himself and Saville, “getting away with it”
Someone lift this injunction already and get rid of this predator

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Don't go. You can change your name ask the mods for help. I am really hopeful that the nation has woken up to Philth, and his nonce brother has just begun to lift the lid. No matter how much money Philth slings at it, no one can control what people say on social media and once its said its said and out there. We just need to keep at it. The media are not the people of this country and together we are stronger than them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.