Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would Philith have released the “I don’t have a brother” statement if TS had been found not guilty, despite confessing to PS about what he was up to?

Reactions: 20
Gosh I dislike her even more now. She's always annoyed me, done up like miss piggy, always in clothes 3 sizes to small, looking like She's sky dived into whatever outfit she's forced herself into. Always looking like she's about to burst. ...eurgh.
and the squealing voice to match.....

Reactions: 7
I am surprised at Vanessa as I do like her and she is a very intelligent woman.
I would rather of said nothing if I was her than just lie, that’s terrible.

Reactions: 18
Yeah I don’t know why it’s not linked to the thread:

I've requested on site wiki support for a pink wiki button to be added to the thread, hopefully mods will add it.

Reactions: 11
Gosh I dislike her even more now. She's always annoyed me, done up like miss piggy, always in clothes 3 sizes to small, looking like She's sky dived into whatever outfit she's forced herself into. Always looking like she's about to burst. ...eurgh.
She seems quite nice but very gullible and obviously not a good judge of character, she's friendly with The Westbrook too. Can't believe they have her dishing out advice on TV :unsure: Also made me cringe when she used to brag about her sex life with her fella :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I am surprised at Vanessa as I do like her and she is a very intelligent woman.
I would rather of said nothing if I was her than just lie, that’s terrible.
When queue gate kicked off she defended Holly and Phil on TalkTV, saying how she'd known Phil for decades and how he was one of the nicest men in the industry.

To you maybe Lady V but Connor Byrne says otherwise!

You can easily judge the character of some by how they treat those who can do nothing for them. Pip is a sycophant. He fawns over certain celebs. If you are young and male, that's an added bonus.

The BBC must be thrilled he isn't on their books any longer. When the truth outs and his mucky secrets get revealed, ITV will wish they acted sooner.

If I were Holly I would call it quits.

Reactions: 22
Hope this isn’t too off the topic of the current situation with his brother.

I met Phil and Holly once when I worked behind the camera. She was in a mood before she came in the interview room and my goodness she couldn’t hide it. The crew were so excited to be interviewing them and felt so let down by what they were really like.

She was curt, rude and very cold. Could barely bring herself to smile and say hello. Got in a mood about the interview questions even though her own PR had signed them off and wouldn’t give anyone chance to explain fully.
He was trying to laugh it all off and as soon as he realised the camera was already rolling whisked her out of the room with ‘let’s let them sort it out while we pop out’ as he knew she looked bad. Wish I’d been able to keep a copy of the initial footage!

I haven’t been able to stand them on TV since as it’s all so fake.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
John Barrowman was fired by ITV and there’s now been backlash again because of All Star Musicals He got his penis out a couple of times (wrong on every level) and has been cancelled. How is Phil getting away with his alleged behaviour and still on TV?

Reactions: 36
When queue gate kicked off she defended Holly and Phil on TalkTV, saying how she'd known Phil for decades and how he was one of the nicest men in the industry.

To you maybe Lady V but Connor Byrne says otherwise!

You can easily judge the character of some by how they treat those who can do nothing for them. Pip is a sycophant. He fawns over certain celebs. If you are young and male, that's an added bonus.

The BBC must be thrilled he isn't on their books any longer. When the truth outs and his mucky secrets get revealed, ITV will wish they acted sooner.

If I were Holly I would call it quits.
I grew watching ‘Schofe’ on children’s TV, Going Live and the broom cupboard (aptly renamed ‘the groom cupboard’). In recent years I’ve noticed his pomposity and thirstyness.
When Sarah Green, his Co presenter on Going Live lost her husband, presenter Mike Smith, he put out a tweet sending her his condolences. I find all this public display of emoting so nauseating. It’s performative and seems so disingenuous. It’s around this time I saw what he really was - another weasel.
395FF257-9E74-41C1-9DA9-01A04DB5AD3C.jpeg

As someone in the comment section of that daily Mail article put it - if only Gordon the Gopher could talk!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'poisonous plonk peddlar' 😂

Oh my here's the full edit - they go to town frankly and lots of talk about brotherly love, golly!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Every single comment in the DM article about Philths' disowning his brother is in support of Philth. Unbelievable.

EXCL: Friend accuses Phillip Schofield of 'abandoning' pweirdo brother # via https://android.com

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.