Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single comment in the DM article about Philths' disowning his brother is in support of Philth. Unbelievable.

EXCL: Friend accuses Phillip Schofield of 'abandoning' pweirdo brother # via https://android.com
That’s why Phil’s PR people said he should publicly disown his brother now. Ugh DM readers, a lot of them are bots but still!

Phil should quit TV, he has his real estate business he owns with his wife, that should keep him financially secure and out of the public eye.

Reactions: 11
Isn’t this what the crisis management team are paid to do? Set up lots of bot accounts for sites like the DM and post positive, fawning comments underneath, I despise GB News and Dan Wootton but they seem to be the only outlet telling the truth about
Schofield. I don’t believe for one second he will disown his brother. It’s all about preserving his reputation and looking good as they say.

Reactions: 26
Isn’t this what the crisis management team are paid to do? Set up lots of bot accounts for sites like the DM and post positive, fawning comments underneath, I despise GB News and Dan Wootton but they seem to be the only outlet telling the truth about
Schofield. I don’t believe for one second he will disown his brother. It’s all about preserving his reputation and looking good as they say.
it depends how much the sibling knows of Philth's past if they have been in it together, I reckon there is a good chance Timothy could be Epsteined!

• Wow
The BBC must be thrilled he isn't on their books any longer. When the truth outs and his mucky secrets get revealed, ITV will wish they acted sooner.

If I were Holly I would call it quits.
thing is, the truth has already outed, all over the internet... not sure how ITV and all the enablers can ever say they didn't know

Discussing Phil on GB News earlier... starts at around 1:36:10

the fact that this didn't get discussed until last night, shows that GB News have taken legal advice on how much could be discussed it was good to here the for legal reasons comment from Calvin his expression alone painted a 1000 words,......... since Arnold Clark sponsor This Morning here's a personalise number plate they could use for a car they advertise N0N5E !

Reactions: 30
the fact that this didn't get discussed until last night, shows that GB News have taken legal advice on how much could be discussed it was good to here the for legal reasons comment from Calvin his expression alone painted a 1000 words,......... since Arnold Clark sponsor This Morning here's a personalise number plate they could use for a car they advertise N0N5E !
Calvin's face said everything. It must he so frustrating to know what's been happening and not he able to discuss it, but they did well to let the viewer know that this is just the tip of the iceberg without actually saying so!

Reactions: 23
OT but Sarah Palin influential??
I don't know much about American politics at all and there are many words you could use to describe Sarah Palin but I doubt influential would be one of them!

Highly recommend watching the multi Emmy and Golden Globe award winning "Game Change" if you can find it. It's about the 2008 election campaign starring Julianne Moore, Woody Harrelson and Ed Harris. Excellent. I have it saved on my Sky planner and watch it regularly.

And also one of my favourite things ever 👇🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
exactly and he may even have a deal with his brother. I hope someone from PHA who is reportedly being paid all that money to 'clean up' PS's rep blows the whistle on their antics and the things they are covering up

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Holly knew. He told her ages before he came out publicly, so did he confide in her about this?

Reactions: 12
Ronnie Barker's son was imprisoned for it. Not heard about RB himself, though....

Going down an Internet rabbit hole this afternoon, I came across this link. The article is years old but very telling about the BBC and how long it's kept it's pedalo secrets that everyone else in the business knew about. I can't even remember where I saw the link (that's cos I'm old). I hope it wasn't 2 pages ago 🙈 shocking memory these days. I had a close relative who worked at the BBC years ago (making stage sets) and it was a standing joke that if you had an audition there you had to walk in backwards to get the job. Here's the link.

Thanks for that.
i ve just read it all.
I knew a fair bit of it but I’m just letting it sink in

Reactions: 6
Can you remind me what Paul did to that other staff member who was abusive to that child in the home. imlent my copy out
It only came to light decades later and he was contacted by police to ask if he’d witnessed anything (he hadn’t and just to be completely clear he was not implicated in it at all his reputation remains intact thank god!!)

Reactions: 3
I'm new to posting on this thread but I've been lurking for a while. I just wanted to thank all of those who have shared their own stories about SA in childhood. I suffered neglect as an infant which wasn't the best start and then I was groomed over several years by my step dad which ultimately went on to full SA when I was 10 and 11. I don't think I can adequately express how much this sort of thing can damage you and duck with you for the rest of your life, both physically and mentally. It can make you much more likely to get so many different health issues, mainly because of the inflammation that trauma causes in a body-wise sense. It's hard work for a body and brain to keep going and survive when you've had something like SA happen to you as a child., it's often constantly in fight-or-flight mode and that takes it's toll. More though, it messes with the core of who a child is, what value they place on themselves, on their own lives, their worthiness to take a place among the human race, which is quite frankly heartbreaking.

It's insidious, the effects build and build, and trauma gets passed through the generations. Both my parents had traumatic childhoods, and I suffered abuse in various forms because of it. That's simplistic, but their trauma left them unable to deal with having a child, unable to protect me and keep me safe, unwilling to do anything when SA was plainly evident allowing the SA to continue.

The effects can lay dormant for years, you get by, you learn to survive, and then it can rear its ugly head when you least expect it. It's really common that when someone has their own kids, these past traumas can start to resurface. You start to see how helpless you were as a child, how innocent you were, how you were betrayed by those who should have protected you. Obviously it's different when it's parents, that's a whole other level of betrayal. But the same applies with a teenager and any adult, it's the same principle - you abuse an implicit postion of trust that a child has to have, that you as an adult are not going to harm them.

I think it's a similar thing when stories like this break in the news. They force you to think about stuff, maybe stuff you've buried for years and years. I've had various lots of therapy and I'm doing better than I was in my 20s (40s now), but I've still got a long way to go. I don't have kids but I was triggered when the Saville story broke. It was everywhere, everyone was talking about it, on all platforms, you couldn't escape from it, and it brought everything back to the surface again for me. I'm waiting to find out if I've been accepted for therapy for Complex PTSD, but with the NHS who knows?!

Anyway, apologies for the long post. I'm not sure what the purpose was except to share some personal insight and offer lots of love to all those struggling.❤
I also do not wish to derail but I'm too so, so grateful to have felt able to have had a safe space to post what I did yesterday. Thank you tatters. Those who have felt able to share their posts have helped me to not feel so alone as I see the the similarities in our stories and emotions. I'm currently doing a lot of work on myself, mentally and physically including avoiding alcohol as that has been a big trigger for me recently. I hope for these traumas we carry to feel lighter for us survivors one day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That GB news panel seems like a right bunch of pillocks. Why would you be outraged that he disowned his brother? Fair enough pointing out it's a careerist move and if that's what they were moaning about I'd understand but their main point of contention seemed to be him saying he had disowned his pweirdo brother.

That guy on the end was like "That tells me more about Phil than his brother." duck off. I love my brother to bits but if he'd done something like that he'd be dead to me.

Reactions: 22
That GB news panel seems like a right bunch of pillocks. Why would you be outraged that he disowned his brother? Fair enough pointing out it's a careerist move and if that's what they were moaning about I'd understand but their main point of contention seemed to be him saying he had disowned his pweirdo brother.

That guy on the end was like "That tells me more about Phil than his brother." duck off. I love my brother to bits but if he'd done something like that he'd be dead to me.
I thought that. And Calvin saying there's nothing a family member could that would make him cut ties. The duck?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.