Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It only came to light decades later and he was contacted by police to ask if he’d witnessed anything (he hadn’t and just to be completely clear he was not implicated in it at all his reputation remains intact thank god!!)
Oh yes, exactly
I got the impression Paul looked out for this lad and got a bad vibe from the staff member.

Reactions: 3
'poisonous plonk peddlar' 😂

Oh my here's the full edit - they go to town frankly and lots of talk about brotherly love, golly!

Calvin's face🤣
Although I'm not religious as such, I do like listening to him. He sticks to his guns whether people like it or not, doesn't he?🤔

Reactions: 9
Philip is very quick to distance himself from his brother and his actions, however, is this not a classic diversion tactic? For years before this ‘scandal’ dropped, there’s been whispers of Phil’s own alleged inappropriate conduct. The best thing to do? See your brother’s time is up and jump into the role of protector, truth teller, tea spiller. Let’s not forget he’s just about powerful enough to avoid having his own name dragged through the mud with accusations. Solely due to the fact his economic wealth and social capital allow him to prevent any such accusations through media injunctions. Just feels massively coincidental after all of the accusations thrown, for a close family member to be found guilty of the conduct he has allegedly been rumoured to have been perpetrating.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Interesting timing for philth to quit Twitter? His last tweet was around the time his brother spoke to him (i think). If he knew the story was going to come out, could be be calculating enough to realise he'd not want his words forever tied to a shady timeline of sordid secrets and shame?

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Interesting stat. One in 9 young women under 18 report being sexually abused. The figure for young men is 1 in 83. Awful anyway, but to be almost 10 times more likely to suffer that, just because of your biological sex. One in 9! I’m shocked.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I thought that. And Calvin saying there's nothing a family member could that would make him cut ties. The duck?
Exactly. I don’t think that panel did any good at all. It may be a careerist move to disown his brother but also the right thing to do due to his public profile. Can you imagine if he was seen visiting his brother in prison as Hamilton stated, they’d be more outrage. Saying that things can’t be said for legal reasons most people will just allude that to the tim schofield case nothing else.

Reactions: 2
Delighted to hear that. Creep.
Wonder if he knows anything and would be willing to come out and say it’s double standards? It must annoy these people who are cancelled that there are others who are protected and get away with it

Reactions: 7
Interesting timing for philth to quit Twitter? His last tweet was around the time his brother spoke to him (i think). If he knew the story was going to come out, could be be calculating enough to realise he'd not want his words forever tied to a shady timeline of sordid secrets and shame?
Interesting the story about his brother being arrested came out on Dec 9th 👀

• Wow
I don’t know why the gov are promoting this as a new thing for adults working with children. It has always been the case!
Trying to make it look like they actually care for votes … whilst casually not mentioning this rule has been in place for decades. (Victoria Climbe and Baby P)

Yeah, that's related to the grooming gang scandal but think the new law will only apply to those working with children sadly. It should be a law for everyone imo

Thank you for this. Love Calvin’s input.
Just got to watch it now. Yeah, loved Calvin's "does he?" regarding the feeling "disgust" for his brother's actions, and he really sailed close to the wind mentioning "things we cannot discuss for legal reasons". Dan was on his best behaviour and very restrained, understandably he has to be. Calvin's vibe was like "nah, we have to be careful but he's a disgusting piece of tit". I'm glad GB News discussed it anyway.

Reactions: 22
Philip is very quick to distance himself from his brother and his actions, however, is this not a classic diversion tactic? For years before this ‘scandal’ dropped, there’s been whispers of Phil’s own alleged inappropriate conduct. The best thing to do? See your brother’s time is up and jump into the role of protector, truth teller, tea spiller. Let’s not forget he’s just about powerful enough to avoid having his own name dragged through the mud with accusations. Solely due to the fact his economic wealth and social capital allow him to prevent any such accusations through media injunctions. Just feels massively coincidental after all of the accusations thrown, for a close family member to be found guilty of the conduct he has allegedly been rumoured to have been perpetrating.
2nd December 2021 was that not the day or day before the newspaper headlines about a well known TV presenter's brother who was a policeman had been arrested!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Does anyone actually believe that's he's disowned his brother? Perhaps he's telling us what he thinks the public want to hear?
Maybe his brother is in on this, and secretly he will stay in touch🤔
He's certainly duplicitous enough.

Reactions: 21
That GB news panel seems like a right bunch of pillocks. Why would you be outraged that he disowned his brother? Fair enough pointing out it's a careerist move and if that's what they were moaning about I'd understand but their main point of contention seemed to be him saying he had disowned his pweirdo brother.

That guy on the end was like "That tells me more about Phil than his brother." duck off. I love my brother to bits but if he'd done something like that he'd be dead to me.
I think they are using that element of Philths statement to dig deeper into the debate about Philth, I don't think that is their main issue with Phillip Schofield,it's quite clever really, we know that's not what they mean, they know that's not what they mean and Phillip Schofield knows full well that's not what they mean! And as for Calvin, he may not be everyones cup of tea but he has likely challenged many people's thoughts about PS with his comments last night which can be nothing but a good thing

Reactions: 24
I HOPE on behalf of all those people who have been abused by disgusting excuses for humans - that this is the beginning of justice being done.

Not only are the perps guilty, but so are those who "know" and say nothing. Those who "protect" the perps too.
I can't see how, in a country where we claim we are forward thinking - that super injunctions, media can be silenced, and lawyers are happy to take dirty money to ensure that reality is not exposed

ITV must be crapping their pants - I actually have a feeling that PS is worse than Savile. Wondering if there are links to Hollywood too

Reactions: 16
Also wanted to add that some people guessed it was Phil's brother in the story and he was getting Tweets about it, that might have scared him off Twitter too

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.