Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been following for a while but how was he charged for these? Assuming no evidence, was it the admitting to counsellor/therapist whoever it was? Or was there evidence?

Only asking as my OH was abused by a family member when he was under 11. Currently waiting on therapy which I hope will help.
He feels like no one will ever believe him so never did anything about it when he realised it was wrong as an adult.
Said abuser we know abused his ex wife emotionally, physically & mentally.
- Sorry I don’t want to derail the thread but wanted to add why I’m asking the question as I feel my OH would benefit from reporting it but I know the man in question would deny all of it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG, I’d forgotten about that gormless pair! If they had two brain cells to rub together, they’d be dangerous. The living descriptor of style(?) over substance. I need to lie down…
Style? If beige is a style I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Re GB News and individual presenters skirting over it, could it be due to the recent heat from Ofcom? I remember JHB singing a new contract to say she’d be liable rather than her station. Maybe it’s a hot potato until May. It’s obvious why ITV will try to bury it.

I don’t know how such a slimy, unlikeable, odious man keeps his mug in the spotlight. He has no redeeming qualities, none. It’s mind-boggling.

Reactions: 15
Can someone explain to me how a super injunction would stand? I thought that if it was in relation to a criminal offence that they’re worthless. If he’s abused and groomed a child how on earth would any injunction cover that?

Reactions: 11
I wish Simon Schofield would speak up. It was him who introduced Philth and MM at the 2Faced Theatre Company. There were two other directors associated with that company at the time too. All it would take us for one of them the speak up. Just one

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t think he has a super injunction. The press aren’t reporting the truth because ITV and James Grant talent are protecting him, and if the press upset them they loose access to the rest of the talent on their roster. Most of the presenters on both ITV and BBC are represented by them, they have the monopoly in the industry.

Reactions: 18
Isn’t the timing of the new law of not reporting child SA a bit coincidental to this TS story?! Very suspect me thinks
I think it's just a coincidence, and was timed to coincide with the news the government are launching a grooming gangs taskforce.

But embarrassing for Big Philly, anyway.

Reactions: 8
it makes me want to cry. and then i get angry.i cant believe it. i just felt so despairing.
im sorry if that feel or sounds pathetic.i no we are meant to be angry and just want to throttle him.and i do. but it also just got me really upset. for the victims.for all victims though. and how he has managed this. becasue it showing he is ALso JUST ANOTHER MAN WITH POWER abusing his position.
taking advantage
making woman,children,victims unsafe. and getting away with it.
getting away with it.
another one.
ive seen lives ruined by these men. what it does to them,their families. and phil is part of it.
and now,now im bleeping angry.
how also is he getting away with lying. he said "if id known" you bleeping wrote literally in your statment he came and told nyou.you new.
So well said, you put into words what I couldn't. I was a victim of SA and feel so let down and angry too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Numerous articles in today's daily fail painting poor brave Philth as the victim. Disgusting!
But the articles consist overwhelmingly of comments which criticise him.

The DM knows what it's doing - treading carefully legally, but also trying to rile people up and get the truth laid out in the comments!

Reactions: 20
Morning

a couple of people on Twitter asked where Vanessa got her info from. She stated yesterday it was 2 weeks after being told by his brother that Phil shopped him to the police. I’m not sure if they got an answer.

Then she makes out he is very brave and the other bloke says he can’t criticise Phil either for his actions

I wouldn’t be surprised if Phil comes back after his break and another scene is staged with him being brave etc.

The whole thing stinks.

Reactions: 23
He’s such a liar, saying he was never close to his brother? But a metro article 23/12/15 his interview about his darling brother getting over an illness quickly was so gushing and thankful, he can’t hide what’s already been said
The crisis management company will be using SEO to try and bury stories like that appearing in search engine results.

Someone should start an archive of links/screenshots of all the stories, because they will become harder to find.

Reactions: 14
The crisis management company will be using SEO to try and bury stories like that appearing in search engine results.

Someone should start an archive of links/screenshots of all the stories, because they will become harder to find.
Yeah if someone knows how to update the wiki that might be worth it so it’s all in one place with facts and receipts

Reactions: 8
I hate PS and all that enable him. I know the pain abuse causes and I’ve never typed that before. No one knows and I mean no one. Not my husband, my friends, my son. No one! I’ve told not one person because I can’t speak the words. It’s too much. I can’t do it.

i hate the top story on the daily mail today. He’s going to slither he’s way out of this which is why I never told anyone. The risk is too high for victims.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I hate PS and all that enable him. I know the pain abuse causes and I’ve never typed that before. No one knows and I mean no one. Not my husband, my friends, my son. No one! I’ve told not one person because I can’t speak the words. It’s too much. I can’t do it.

i hate the top story on the daily mail today. He’s going to slither he’s way out of this which is why I never told anyone. The risk is too high for victims.
This! This is what makes me so angry about the whole thing! They Are making Philth out to be both the hero and the victim in this case, with no thought to the actual victim. It makes a mockery of the whole Jimmy Savile scandal. No wonder victims of abuse are so reluctant to speak out.

Reactions: 27
Morning

a couple of people on Twitter asked where Vanessa got her info from. She stated yesterday it was 2 weeks after being told by his brother that Phil shopped him to the police. I’m not sure if they got an answer.

Then she makes out he is very brave and the other bloke says he can’t criticise Phil either for his actions

I wouldn’t be surprised if Phil comes back after his break and another scene is staged with him being brave etc.

The whole thing stinks.
Vanessa is a regular on TM so she probably feels she has no choice but to defend him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.