Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or - and I'm not saying this happened, just giving an explanation for his radio silence - he could have signed an NDA in exchange for a large amount of money from PS.
yes that's separate from posting your own personal updates on IG though. I doubt any NDA would say you had to disappear off the face of the earth, especially not when the person in question is in media himself

Reactions: 7
What's the chances of it being ignored on tomorrow's newspaper section of This Morning. If it were any other British 'celebrity' and their brother it would definitely be discussed!

Reactions: 32
I said in an earlier thread regarding Philth and his brother that there is more to come and expose .. watch this space .. he along with Crook Gino and Alison need to go .. they must have something big on Fritzel for them all to still be in jobs .. if I was Holly I’d run for the hills .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's the chances of it being ignored on tomorrow's newspaper section of This Morning. If it were any other British 'celebrity' and their brother it would definitely be discussed!
It'll either be ignored, or it will be covered briefly, but Philth's statement will be read out and the presenters will send their love to Philth "at this difficult time".

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Yeah, sorry I mispoke when I said he would be enjoying the money. Apologies. But I do hope he is leading a good life and putting the shite PS behind him, if that's possible.
no need to apologise, we are all pals here ♥ I wasn't trying to lecture and `I hope it didn't come across that way!

Reactions: 10
He's so damn lucky that he's off this week just as the tit hits the fan. Exactly the same as when he publicly came out..just as the pandemic hit and that dominated the headlines.

Talk about a cat with 9 lives

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Just got off the phone to my old friend in PR. Interesting chat!

Apparently Schofield has been paying a crisis management company to hide his mucky secrets. I think I saw that here too.

ITV bosses have been planning for a This Morning shake up for a while now. This might be the final straw. Told it is not a coincidence Joel has been asked to step in. Will post more in a bit once I catch my breath!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Sorry to repeat what others have said but I’m confused, did Phil know about his brother or not? Previously I thought he told his brother not to do it again which implies he did know.

It will be interesting to see what other stories come out after this even if only implied.

I think the whole This Morning thing has been tarnished for a while. Maybe just best scrap it as I think it’s past it’s sell by date. The schtick it has on, whoever presents it, is utter rubbish and lacks any moral integrity.

Reactions: 22
I know there's many on here believe it will be whitewashed enough to allow PoS to return to TM but I really believe he will be caste out with stones (if only) or contract torn up. Holly won't want to be associated - I couldn't give the proverbial toss about her either. Frizell out - come on ITV, show us some balls.

Reactions: 18
Just got off the phone to my old friend in PR. Interesting chat!

Apparently Schofield has been paying a crisis management company to hide his mucky secrets. I think I saw that here too.

ITV bosses have been planning for a This Morning shake up for a while now. This might be the final straw. Told it is not a coincidence Joel has been asked to step in. Will post more in a bit once I catch my breath!
Im here for you 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know there's many on here believe it will be whitewashed enough to allow PoS to return to TM but I really believe he will be caste out with stones (if only) or contract torn up. Holly won't want to be associated - I couldn't give the proverbial toss about her either. Frizell out - come on ITV, show us some balls.
Not Philip's fault what his brother did, you can pick your friends not your family

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the many things I don't get. PS has a good, long career, he has daughters, he has his health, he has a supportive wife, he's lived so long "in" the closet, he's got so much money. When he came out on TM, he should have quit and gone off to enjoy the life he felt he couldn't before. I don't get why he needs to still be on TV, the power, the control, the fame, the attention, what does he need??
---
Not Philip's fault what his brother did, you can pick your friends not your family
No, but if your brother is sexually abusing a child you don't stand there washing the dishes like he was.

Reactions: 61
Well it’s like a family reunion here today!! Philth brought me to Tattle on his “ brave “ coming out day and I found my people here and in a few other threads .. and here we are again- a few thoughts
“no longer has a brother” … say it as often as he likes - he practically has an identical twin- well in actions if not in looks-
I think there will be uproar if he and TM carry on as if Philth had no part in concealing the abuse of a child - but he will try and style it out- they won’t sack him and he hasn’t got the decency to leave…
Now is the time for people in the know to speak out… Rylan, Eamonn, Dan Wootton etc but more importantly any young lad that has been groomed by this pos 💩… I hope Matt finds the courage - I feel it is now or never for people to expose this despicable c*nt for the perv he is

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.