Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
I don’t watch TM even though I work from home, I watch frasier re runs 😂 but I do want him off the tv. Once he doesn’t have a stranglehold on the platform the stories might get more mainstream attention. I don’t know if he’ll ever be brought to account but I’d settle for his golden boy persona to be ruined. Hopefully these old school ponces with power and arrogance on TV will become a thing of the past.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Marmalace

He will stay to the bitter end, he has been enabled by the bosses, who let's face it are probably up to the same awful crap as him, birds of a feather. I fear we have a little longer until his downfall

• Sad
Reactions: 33

McQ1989

What's the chances of it being ignored on tomorrow's newspaper section of This Morning. If it were any other British 'celebrity' and their brother it would definitely be discussed!

Reactions: 32

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Can we arrange for a massive pile of manure to be trucked in and dumped outside the entrance to ITV on Philths first morning back

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Dan Wootton on gb news will be discussing PS later in the show and mentions 'is it time for him to go'

• Wow

GeeUniit

Now wondering who was caught with? Often saw George on the Heath but he wasn't a soap star. Guess in those days social media online news etc didn't exist hence he kept his lie going on for so long? Poor wife must be gutted, hope she's taken him to the cleaners and is building her own life now
Jason Donovan? Big pals and there were rumours he was gay too. Also have you seen the Spitting Image clip? 😂 it was shared on here a few threads ago

Silverback

VIP Member
yes I think it was! the year before MM was on the stage along with the This Morning team
---

with all due respect Ive suffered first hand when it comes to an abuser (although not sexual abuse) I based my post on situations I have encountered! I can only imagine that MM has potentially suffered the same kind of tactics and may be a big possibly that's why he hasn't spoke out etc Im sorry you choose to say Im almost scaremongering no more like being realistic and of course things have to change but it aint going to happen until the all bad apples are destroyed
---

i've replied to your other post without seeing you have mentioned it here we are all pals here wanting more than anything to bring abusers to justice!
---

yes I wonder why the brother decided to go into IT. extremely handy especially working for the police
I’m sorry about the abuse you suffered and I agree it’s not anywhere near as simple as going to the police, or even an adult.

Abuse, particularly sexual, causes shame in its victims. It’s no easy thing to just reckon with and March down the police station. Will you even be believed?
And then there’s all the issues around dealing with the mental aftermath of being sexually assaulted as a minor. Speaking up means everyone knows you were molested forevermore. That’s not easy to live with.

Not the same but I spoke up and went ‘public’- I.e confronted the issues face on with my parents and was open to the rest of the family- about the violence and bullying I was subjected to as a kid. Not one of my family members supported me. They didn’t want to believe that my parents- mainly my mum- were capable of such awful things- so they did some mental gymnastics to believe that she was the poor victim of her husband. Where did that leave me? In a shit position, so I left them all behind.

Now imagine that my abuse was sexual and by someone famous. Me speaking up about what I went through could cause a public backlash and my name and face forever known as someone who was molested by Philip Schofield. That’s going to follow me my whole life.

It’s not easy to report and speak up. It’s messy and mentally scarring and incredibly complicated.

• Heart
  • Sad

E84Blair

One comforting thing about all these b.s. damage limitation headlines is that Schofield will be paying through the nose for the PR and the sooner he is broke the better.

Holly is like Dorian Grey. Preserved beauty through botox and fillers but no plastic can hide the years of corruption. I don't say this to be bitchy but there's an ugliness to her now. And maybe her own character really isn't that bad, I don't know, but she's moved in dark circles for a long time now and it's showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

LadyMuck

VIP Member
“I no longer have a brother” - So I guess his own personal redemption act has already started? ITV will welcome him back with open arms after the Easter break and nothing more will be said about it, right? Wrong! We all know about your dirty deeds, Philth. Rest assured those too will come to the light, along with your brother’s dirty linen.
Why didn't he publicly disown him when he told him what he had done

LadyMuck

VIP Member
He's so damn lucky that he's off this week just as the shit hits the fan. Exactly the same as when he publicly came out..just as the pandemic hit and that dominated the headlines.

Talk about a cat with 9 lives

• Sick
  • Angry

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Possibly Jason Donovan. I worked with a gay man who had worked at Euro Disney at the height of Donovan fame. He had sex with him in a jacuzzi at a party held for the staff. No reason to lie about it he was quiet straight talking, just said he found it funny this wholesome image that was portrayed when he had sat on his cock!!
Great story! And at a staff party, wow. And then he went to court and denied he was gay 🤷‍♂️

He is still hot, I'd do him in a jacuzzi, well anywhere really .....

1680520072225.png

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I just cannot understand how Holly is standing by him. IF, and it’s a big if, TS only told Philth what has been published, HOW can Holly think that’s ok that her “best friend” told him to not let it happen again and do nothing else????

Her son is 13 YEARS OLD!! Three years younger that this poor kid was. She needs to put herself in that poor mothers position for a minute and ditch that pweirdo enabler.

catlady29

Chatty Member
Off topic but LHG has the best username on tattle, dunno why people seem to take issue with it. I totally regret my username as well as its so unimaginative and i just made it in a hurry. Hope LHG will be back when philth is brought down. @London Hung Guy keep ur account and hope ur feeling better soon with regards to ur mental health.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Sorry if I’m being dense - why would MM agree to a NDA especially if it meant not pursuing a career in the media/performing arts.
Financial or threatened into it?
I really want him to find his voice surely nda or not he could go to the police if he wanted to when he’s ready. I hope he’s ok
It could have been both financial and veiled threats:
  • You can have £XXXk if you sign this NDA
  • This money is far more than you could ever have hoped to earn in the media, and represents e.g. 20x your current annual salary as a TV runner
  • You've ruined your reputation in this business, PS will tell all his extensive contacts you can't be trusted
  • No one will want to hire you, your prospects in this already-competitive business are limited
  • No crime happened, PS just chatted with you until you turned 16. The age of consent is 16, PS did nothing legally wrong
  • PS will vigorously defend his position legally should you attempt to bring a civil action against him, plus you have no grounds on which to do so. Litigation is costly and PS has unlimited access to lawyers
  • If you sign this NDA, PS will cover your legal fees. If you bring an action, you may lose and you will have to pay your own legal fees
  • No media outlet will interview you about PS, as the agency he belongs to is so powerful
  • The best thing you can do would be to take the money and start afresh
Of course this is all speculation on my part.

If he did sign an NDA I can absolutely see why he did it.

• Sad
  • Sick