Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope96

VIP Member
Always been a dodgy ponce , this one.....
I don't really understand why people like him... I always found it so odd when he would stay up late chatting to people on Snapchat when he was in his late 50s but we now know why. He's an alcoholic nonce and the more people that know that the better.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
New Thread Title

Philip Schofield #22 Silly Philly stop chasing young boys with your willy!

😂 😅 ok I'll get my coat! >>>>>

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Ambrosie

VIP Member
By the way, nice to see new members. Many of us were drawn to Tattle because of Philth. I joined after the pathetic “coming out” sham.

How dare he think so little of the general public that we’ll all believe his statement 😡

Itv are shameless. They will definitely ignore this. As they did with Ferne McCann. She was vile to her friends and made awful comments yet itv have not only given her own show but are actively promoting her.
What is wrong with ITV that they can't get fresh new presenting talent instead of protecting the staff that have blatantly caused issues, ANT MCPARTLIN springs to mind. Raving alcoholic almost killed someone drink driving

• Heart

emilylpl

How happy am I to randomly find this thread even exists in the “trending” section. This filthy horror needs taking out 🤬

• Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
This is so interesting, thanks!

A relaunch (or just scrapping it) is desperately needed. Even before Phil's behaviour was exposed, the contrived "I'm so excited we won an NTA and I'm still drunk!" act was so loathsome, as well as how they would try to force innuendos into every show and then act like it's so funny that they can't continue reading the autocue. The show hasn't moved on from 2013.
Phil tried to recreate the natural funnyness that he had with Ferne. I remember crying with laughter at the “roast beef” incident and you could tell it wasn’t forced. When fern left, he tried to do the same with Holly but as you say it was forced and therefore cringy. Ferne made him appear likeable.

The format of the show shows how clique the team is at This Morning and that’s why it’s so stale now. As you say it hasn’t changed since 2013. It still caters for a female stay at home audience with its features. For instance, cleaning hacks, ladies fashion and cooking segments. MEN ALSO WATCH THIS MORNING. It needs a complete overhaul and a complete clear out of the clique at ITV

• Heart

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Anyone who writes articles about PS as the victim without even mentioning the actual victim- a child- need to remember it could be their child, nephew, grandchild that creepy like PS will abuse if left unchecked.

MelanieJo555

Can we arrange for a massive pile of manure to be trucked in and dumped outside the entrance to ITV on Philths first morning back
I was thinking a protest against him outside the studios - there are enough people that know about this now, to have a good turn out. There was a tweet about it that had over 31,000 likes the other week. Wonder if they could still ignore it then? (4) k a t e on Twitter: "Phillip Schofield grooming a minor whilst being married to his wife then coming out as gay when he got caught" / Twitter

1680541965234.png

Last edited:

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Something that I just want to put out there… a text that I received from a close friend in TV.

“ I am telling you that nothing will happen unless Frizell goes, before he arrived This Morning was like any other show with rules, processes and regulations. Hence why John Leslie was turfed out. He can basically do what he wants now and ITV do not question it due to the sheer amount of revenue the show generates in advertising and from ITV Win competitions. Expect Schofield back on the sofa with no statement and business as usual. “
So…. The answer here is to hit the advertisers. Ask them if they are happy being associated with a presenter who tried to hide child abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Wills315

VIP Member
Parking my arse on this thread..I'm all for seeing the n*nces being taking down . People who cover for them are just as guilty in my opinion. I was once put in a position where a family member of someone very close to me had sent an inappropriate picture of himself to a 14 Yr old girl who he lived under the same roof with, this individual was not kicked out or reported by victims "mother" (who was well aware)so I had no option other than report them to social services . He still lives under the same roof as the child. His family (not including the person close to me) covered for him it makes me sick to my stomach. Hopefully Philth he will be punished for anything hes done some day 🤞

• Sad
  • Wow

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Vanessa is clearly enabling him too. I’m going to message her on IG and tell her my thoughts. She’s clearly not stupid so she shouldn’t act as if she is. Boils my blood.

Quarantarantino

I noticed that Holly has removed her bio on Twitter. It used to say "I was introduced to this by a Twitter legend" meaning Philth

• Wow
  • Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
John Barrowman was fired by ITV and there’s now been backlash again because of All Star Musicals He got his penis out a couple of times (wrong on every level) and has been cancelled. How is Phil getting away with his alleged behaviour and still on TV?

MarkC1387

VIP Member
For someone who allegedly pays a significant amount of money to protect his image etc, that's a shockingly poorly thought out Instagram story. The holes in his story are GAPING.