Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He will play the victim and make everything about him because he’s a narcissist and that’s just what they do. He will genuinely believe he’s done nothing wrong and that he can swan back in and just carry on.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
Not sure how relavent this is but a bit of background on TS….he had a record shop in Newquay in the late 80s/early 90s. I know because Phillip mentioned it in an interview many years ago as what his brother did for a living and TS also alluded to it on a tweet on an old account. The reason I’m bringing it up is a record shop back then especially in a backwater like Newquay would attract in teenagers? Makes you wonder if his offending went back a long way?

• Wow
  • Sick

McQ1989

Not their biggest supporter but this needs a Dan Wootton or an Eamonn Holmes to come out and blow the doors off it

emmer_moans

VIP Member
If he knew about it without shopping him then he does not deserve his presenting career and all the perks it brings. He should have gone months ago after Queue Gate anyway.

Last edited:

ocean1971

How come with PS he always ends up the victim! He gave a statement on oath to the police, he’s now contradicting this statement as he knows this should have been reported immediately and all the backlash to out this. He’s lied! He didn’t report it and now he has no brother. Your relationship with your brother should have stopped when he confided in you. Or was it too close to his own actions?

• Angry
Reactions: 35

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
I don’t watch TM even though I work from home, I watch frasier re runs 😂 but I do want him off the tv. Once he doesn’t have a stranglehold on the platform the stories might get more mainstream attention. I don’t know if he’ll ever be brought to account but I’d settle for his golden boy persona to be ruined. Hopefully these old school ponces with power and arrogance on TV will become a thing of the past.
Imagine what will come out about him when he dies. Sadly that's when a lot of people feel safe to share their stories. I hope I'm still alive then. I may need to tame my lifestyle though 😂

• Haha

zebraflow2

For someone who allegedly pays a significant amount of money to protect his image etc, that's a shockingly poorly thought out Instagram story. The holes in his story are GAPING.
Twitter are gladly ripping him a new one. He’s so bad at this, it’s offensive to even bare witness. So self-deluded in his own little ITV bubble, he thinks the public will eat up anything he says. It’s safe to say that ‘kind, brave’ bubble of Phil’s is about to burst massively.

fcuk1979

I’ve said this on another thread before now, but Holly Willoughby is hardly a bastion on good moral fibre. This is a woman who went braless on kids TV (Ministry of Mayhem) in a little cami top, and bounced around, almost willing to fall out of it, which she inevitably did.
Before you know it, she becomes lad mag fodder and steps up to more lucrative mainstream ‘grown up’ tv.

There were kids in that live audience. I watched it at the time, and personally did not think it was an accident. If you’ve not seen it, judge for yourself:

She’s gross!
Fearne cotton has really distanced herself from her.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Well it’s like a family reunion here today!! Philth brought me to Tattle on his “ brave “ coming out day and I found my people here and in a few other threads .. and here we are again- a few thoughts
“no longer has a brother” … say it as often as he likes - he practically has an identical twin- well in actions if not in looks-
I think there will be uproar if he and TM carry on as if Philth had no part in concealing the abuse of a child - but he will try and style it out- they won’t sack him and he hasn’t got the decency to leave…
Now is the time for people in the know to speak out… Rylan, Eamonn, Dan Wootton etc but more importantly any young lad that has been groomed by this pos 💩… I hope Matt finds the courage - I feel it is now or never for people to expose this despicable c*nt for the perv he is

• Heart
Reactions: 34

LadyMuck

VIP Member
PS is ITVs Savile as one of the comments said upthread.

Tin foil hat on, this is much bigger and wider than we think

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
If anything ever came out about Paul O’Grady I would be absolutely devastated. Not that it would, he seems to have been a thoroughly pleasant and ethical person. I should’ve been devastated about Scoff really as I adored him as a child. But he’s been such an insufferable twat for so long now that I forget about him from the broom cupboard days.
I’m so sad about Paul’s death. I never met him but he seemed a genuinely decent celeb who never changed or forgot his roots no matter how successful he became. I always got the impression he didn’t like Phil or holly as he nearly always only appeared on TM when they weren’t on , especially in recent years

• Heart

Corfu-blue

Genuinely confused. His brother confessed to philth, so then philth knew. But he's waited until today to disown him? Waited for the verdict like maybe it wasn't true?
Also, the mail says he confessed in September 21. In that case, if philth is being honest he immediately went to the police the next day. Bollocks!
Hello by the way 👋

Reactions: 33

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
I’ve said this on another thread before now, but Holly Willoughby is hardly a bastion on good moral fibre. This is a woman who went braless on kids TV (Ministry of Mayhem) in a little cami top, and bounced around, almost willing to fall out of it, which she inevitably did.
Before you know it, she becomes lad mag fodder and steps up to more lucrative mainstream ‘grown up’ tv.

There were kids in that live audience. I watched it at the time, and personally did not think it was an accident. If you’ve not seen it, judge for yourself:

She’s gross!

• Wow
  • Sick

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I remember Martin Frizell as Fiona Philip’s husband and the bloke who used to do a bit of reporting for GMTV. How the hell did he manage to get so high up at ITV? He sounds as dodgy AF as well.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I don’t think a lot of people appreciate the damage this kind of grooming and abuse can do. Not just to the victim but to their wider family. It’s devastating and everyone finds themselves wondering how the hell they didn’t notice what was going on.

• Sad

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Did anyone hear anything about Julian Clary finding out what Philth was like and threatening to go to the police, and then being frozen out of Philth's circle, and allegedly out of a lot of mainstream broadcasting circles? Just read a tweet alluding to this and then someone commented saying that the "Well known camp celeb" initials were JC. I obviously don't know if any of this is true, just wondering if anyone else heard the rumour.View attachment 2076687
This is the kind of tea I’m here for! That reminds me a bit about the story I read about Terry Wogan(RIP) confronting a journalist at a dinner and asking them why they hadn’t exposed Jimmy Savile yet.