Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catlady29

Chatty Member
That pic of him above is going to be prolific one day, when everything is exposed this is the pic they will use on every article. He looks evil personified here.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Yel

Chatty Member
Of course he'll be back like nothing has happened. Other people at itv that carried on enabling him would otherwise be affected.

He'll slowly be wound down imo, he won't disappear suddenly as that would draw too much attention.

catlady29

Chatty Member
This article in the dm shows me that NOT ONE single lesson has been learned from the whole Saville debacle. Whatever was said about learning from it was utter bs cos philth and his antics are staring us in the face, people are literally speaking out about what he's really like all over the Internet and it is being COMPLETELY IGNORED!!!! It shows that public opinion counts for nothing!! I'm absolutely raging after reading that.

• Heart

Mcomics

Chatty Member
He will be back he's like japanese knotweed! He will justify it in his own mind that he has been convicted of anything & let's be honest in the eyes of the law he hasn't committed any crime. Morally he's a complete cunt, but unfortunately itv don't seem to care about the morality of it's presenters

Mandola

Chatty Member
I'm new to posting on this thread but I've been lurking for a while. I just wanted to thank all of those who have shared their own stories about SA in childhood. I suffered neglect as an infant which wasn't the best start and then I was groomed over several years by my step dad which ultimately went on to full SA when I was 10 and 11. I don't think I can adequately express how much this sort of thing can damage you and fuck with you for the rest of your life, both physically and mentally. It can make you much more likely to get so many different health issues, mainly because of the inflammation that trauma causes in a body-wise sense. It's hard work for a body and brain to keep going and survive when you've had something like SA happen to you as a child., it's often constantly in fight-or-flight mode and that takes it's toll. More though, it messes with the core of who a child is, what value they place on themselves, on their own lives, their worthiness to take a place among the human race, which is quite frankly heartbreaking.

It's insidious, the effects build and build, and trauma gets passed through the generations. Both my parents had traumatic childhoods, and I suffered abuse in various forms because of it. That's simplistic, but their trauma left them unable to deal with having a child, unable to protect me and keep me safe, unwilling to do anything when SA was plainly evident allowing the SA to continue.

The effects can lay dormant for years, you get by, you learn to survive, and then it can rear its ugly head when you least expect it. It's really common that when someone has their own kids, these past traumas can start to resurface. You start to see how helpless you were as a child, how innocent you were, how you were betrayed by those who should have protected you. Obviously it's different when it's parents, that's a whole other level of betrayal. But the same applies with a teenager and any adult, it's the same principle - you abuse an implicit postion of trust that a child has to have, that you as an adult are not going to harm them.

I think it's a similar thing when stories like this break in the news. They force you to think about stuff, maybe stuff you've buried for years and years. I've had various lots of therapy and I'm doing better than I was in my 20s (40s now), but I've still got a long way to go. I don't have kids but I was triggered when the Saville story broke. It was everywhere, everyone was talking about it, on all platforms, you couldn't escape from it, and it brought everything back to the surface again for me. I'm waiting to find out if I've been accepted for therapy for Complex PTSD, but with the NHS who knows?!

Anyway, apologies for the long post. I'm not sure what the purpose was except to share some personal insight and offer lots of love to all those struggling.❤
I also do not wish to derail but I'm too so, so grateful to have felt able to have had a safe space to post what I did yesterday. Thank you tatters. Those who have felt able to share their posts have helped me to not feel so alone as I see the the similarities in our stories and emotions. I'm currently doing a lot of work on myself, mentally and physically including avoiding alcohol as that has been a big trigger for me recently. I hope for these traumas we carry to feel lighter for us survivors one day ❤

• Heart

HanLouBoo

Rylan is on Joe Lycett’s show and says his only showbiz friends are “Eamon and Ruth and Clare from Steps” 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Mollydog

VIP Member
He’ll be interviewed by Holly all crying and emotional and then they’ll have a phone in about cutting off members of your own family. I can smell it 😡

• Sick
  • Angry

ranchdistressing

Honestly, he disgusts me. "I no longer have a brother" - what a pity he didn't feel that way when he first confessed to him! Can't help but wonder how different his statement would have been if the verdict had been 'not guilty'.

Doc

VIP Member
(Hello! Long time lurker from the very early Phil threads here)

I’m SO tired of the nepotism in BBC/ITV. I hope Joel doesn’t get the TM gig after they’ve got rid of that POS. I mean, I like Joel and love the Masked Singer, but I’m just so bored of the whole presenter formula and the same people being passed around shows and advertising. I’d quite happily never clap eyes on Ant and Dec again.

Plus the nepotism runs SO deep and is sinister. Ever since TV took off in the 50s, it’s obviously been a dark world of manipulation and abuse, back scratching and profiteering, cover ups and cruelty. Entertainment business is nothing more than a ball of shit covered in glitter and coke.

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
..... but but ... he told you and you didn't do anything until someone else reported it didn't you .....??
Exactly! Didn’t Scoff’s statement say his brother confessed to him? Which he then sat on? Doesn’t he realise us Tattlers note everything? Twat

• Angry

LadyMuck

VIP Member
All the panel are saying how awful to say you disown a member of family.

Dan says odd how both brothers who led straight lives with wives, then later came out

ocean1971

‘ I no longer have a brother’ what about the poor boy who no longer has a life as this will taint it forever and unfortunately will never leave him! But you just carry on PS living life on prime time ITV with all your secrets protected.. Didums

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Spanor511

VIP Member
Holly Willoughby has been about for years. She’s not skint. She can’t be. Plus her man works as a producer aswell. What about the likes of Jeff Brazier etc? Fern Britton? Nobody gave a shit about their circumstances when Philth got rid. Willoughby is sitting there and deserves everything that’s hopefully coming to her condescending self.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Serene Serena

VIP Member
If his brother is found guilty, then Philip can't continue to present a popular daytime TV show, pretending it never happened. Maybe he'll take a sabbatical for a year or two before relaunching his career. Or maybe he'll be like John Leslie, never to appear on TV again.

He must have more than enough money to retire. He should just disappear quietly, and if he has any common sense, that's what he'll do.

Reactions: 38

Puffin

VIP Member
Ugh this man gives me the absolute heeby jeebies. I never quite bought the " poor me I was too afraid to come out as gay" spiel . This isn't the 70s anymore and most people couldn't care less what your sexuality is. What most people initially disliked was the lying to his wife and bringing children into a relationship that he was not invested in and boom the shine came off and his duplicitous nature came out.

Add to that the numerous stories of his preference for barely legal men and you really start to see the real Pip. There is one sentence in that statement that rings true, "if I thought there was a crime I would have reported it" but he doesn't see sexual activity with a minor or grooming as anything out of the ordinary so why would he highlight it🤷🏻‍♀️Pip only cares about Pip nothing or no one else matters and he is already starting his victim act.

• Heart

Salacious

Chatty Member
Is the lovely Rylan having a dig at Philth or possibly the rest of the TM crew (Holly, Alison Hammond etc) in his latest Tweet 👀

I saw him on Ant and Dec's SNT last night. Was the target of an undercover.

Best thing about Rylan - no airs and graces. What you see is what you get.

Really hope the end is near for Pip. Some execs at ITV need to pay for turning a blind eye.

• Heart