Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LByrne74

VIP Member
Philth insta stories
Wow that's a very strong statement. Disowning his brother. I mean rightly so..... if it were genuine. But they were very close beforehand - doubt Philth's overriding concern was really for the victim. Just shows when it comes down to it Philth will try and save his own skin no matter what. Philth's "overriding concern" as always, is only ever for himself.

• Sick
Reactions: 28

pinkrose81

I’m a victim of SA, from aged 8, by a relative, in the 70s. The (male) GP who examined me for the court told my mother there was ‘damage, but no real harm done’ and said nothing to me except ‘now then, we don’t want to get anyone into trouble with stories’. On the way home after quite a traumatic examination, my mother said ‘I’d be furious if I thought he’d done that to you’. I internalised that, thought she’d be furious with me, and never spoke about it again. He got off although he’d been imprisoned twice before for the same with his own and neighbours’ children, and again after me and my sister for a much more serious offence. We need to take all the ‘shame’ away from these offences, call it what it is, assault, and have no truck with keeping these perverts in their jobs or in decent society.
I'm so sorry for what you have been through. It makes me so bloody angry too. Hugs to you 🫂

Salacious

Chatty Member
They always do that 😁

I know some posters were disheartened by the article they had about him, just after the brother was found guilty but I always think they want people to read between the lines.
Yes - I love the 'teasing' articles. Especially when the comment section is moderated, there is always one poster that slips through and cuts to the chase!

Funny how that showbiz hack Neil Sean was gunning for Pip many years back. Makes you wonder what else the showbiz world is hiding from us.

schof.png

Private Eye back in 2012, wish the Sun would release that 'file of dirt'!

private-eye-schofield-692x1024.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

kev1974

VIP Member
you had no idea about celebs and PR until Meghan Markle? that's a strange sentence seeing as she was the one destroyed by the UK press, what on earth was her aggressive PR agenda lol Sounds like you are pretty clueless about PR all round tbh. It's nothing new and has been going on for a very long time.
Have people forgotten Max Clifford, the ultimate PR guy (till he went to prison), already?

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Wow. Another one into young kids. Disgusting bloke, never liked him. Like him even less now.
Yep. There are few threads on twitter trying to expose him too. The girls I mentioned were forced to sign an NDA, also allegations about him being inappropriate with 16 - 17 year old girls and bullying / being inappropriate with boys too! He is an absolute wrongun! The red tops have been trying to put him for years but he has got shot lawyers shutting it all down.

• Sick
  • Sad

MitziAdele

VIP Member

Trying to save his career with a damage limitation statement.
Im so angry that he's acting like the victim and showing absolutely no concern for the actual victim..the abused child 🤬

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
---

I really like Fern, I think when she was on the show she showed genuine warmth when talking to guests with difficult stories. I would like to see her back as full presenter but not sure who with.
Quite frankly the current roaster of presenters have left a lot to be desired. Rylan and Ruth aren’t too bad, do they still present?
I think Rylan works well with anyone. I’d love him on TM as the main presenter.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
“I no longer have a brother” - So I guess his own personal redemption act has already started? ITV will welcome him back with open arms after the Easter break and nothing more will be said about it, right? Wrong! We all know about your dirty deeds, Philth. Rest assured those too will come to the light, along with your brother’s dirty linen.
And Matthew McGreevy no longer has a job at TM Philth!

I sprinted here when I saw the verdict.

Reactions: 27

coolcat2022

VIP Member
I agree with @London Hung Guy - it’s infuriating to see victims ignored yet again. How can the likes of Frizzell etc sleep at night knowing they have a predator on one of their flagship shows??? And people wonder how savile went undetected???? YET AGAIN it’s about arse covering and money!!! The reason I like it here is that you expose these predators for what they are.

Can anyone on good faith watch children on that show and not be concerned???

Ps @London Hung Guy please don’t go. I had to take some time off from the Katie Price thread as I found her infuriating. Look after yourself xx

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Does he think a shitty little Instagram story is going to absolve him! I bet he had two ready to post… one for not guilty and one for guilty 🤬 cunt of a “man” 🤮

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I've gone back to read from the start of the threads here and it's been quite interesting. From when he came out as gay the people that refused to believe there was an ulterior motive to stories re MM coming to light quite quickly after.

I loved PS as a child and joined Twitter because of him. My OH has always said there was something funny about him.
Then I saw his interview style with certain people and how HW hung on to his every word. Regardless of your political persuasion the way he interviewed Jeremey Corben was disgusting then the following week sucking up to Boris and having a selfie. Kerry Katona also.

It's pretty clear the relationship with him and HW isn't the same. The list of people that refuse to work with him or he's had moved on will grow I think. I for one can't wait for his downfall, I just worry about what else will come out and who else will be hurt in the crossfire.

catlady29

Chatty Member
Omg my jaw dropped when Calvin said we cannot discuss things for legal reasons!!! Amazing.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Just watched GB news, Phillip will be seething after that. They practically confirmed he has a NDA in place. They were gritting teeth talking about him. He really needs to go now
They also showed a headline from ?Daily Mail saying his friends say he may quit TV for good. LETS BLOODY HOPE SO. Off you pop Pip do us all a favour. But you're still gonna get caught

LByrne74

VIP Member
On Twitter Philth's name is now being readily associated with, I won't say the word, but dodgy goings on with young people. There is a show coming up on Channel 4 called "Naked Education" which will involve minors seeing adults naked, apparently, under the guise of body positivity. People are, not surprisingly, up in arms over it. But there are comments like "If it were on ITV I'd assume Phillip Schofield were behind it" and "Parents, I know you want your kids to be famous but why not just sign them up for an internship with Harvey Weinstein or Phillip Schofield?".

• Haha
  • Wow

maharini

Accidentally caught a bit of TM today while waiting in A&E for an x ray (don’t ask…). My goodness, it’s a load of old sh*te, isn’t it? Who watches that? All the presenters look as uncomfortable as live shrimps on a barbie, the cooking was shockingly bad, bl**dy vapid Alison Hammond talking about her mum putting condensed milk in her tea, it’s a right load of old b*llocks. And this is the shining triumph of Philth’s career? Deary, deary me….

• Haha