Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ni Idea

Philth had better be careful, now he has publicly disowned his brother, the brother has nothing left to lose. Imagine what he might know, and what he might now feel able to say if he does...?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
And for all those who have spoke about your own experiences on this thread I have nothing but respect for you ❤ what a heavy load to carry through your life, hopefully your shoulders feel a little lighter for sharing with us ❤
Beautifully put. Echoing this sentiment

• Heart

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Rylan is on Joe Lycett’s show and says his only showbiz friends are “Eamon and Ruth and Clare from Steps” 👀
Funnily enough I've just watched a Rylan podcast on YT, he talks about knowing the difference in showbiz between friends and colleagues and basically the 3 who got him through his breakdown were Claire, Ruth and Eamonn. He also told the story of over hearing a runner get spoken to like 💩 and how he called the person out over it 🤔

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Not Philip's fault what his brother did, you can pick your friends not your family
No, but it’s his fault that he didn’t go straight to the police about what his sicko brother was doing. He could’ve picked to do the right thing. He didn’t.

Wills315

VIP Member
Tim Schofield won't be sentenced until 19 May. How many years do you think he'll get ?
I hope its not something pathetic like 3 years and 24 months suspended, sentencing for child abusers is a joke . These vermin getting suspended sentences for having images of children every day yet someone gets jail time for selling a bit of grass, makes me so fucking mad 😠

• Heart

ocean1971

Why didn't he publicly disown him when he told him what he had done
That would have been better, yet did PS think by going off itv for a few weeks and declaring he now has no brother would make it all ok! Just like his behaviour in queue gate (no comparison) but will still be the same smug self centered hypocrite on his return! I expect tears & hugs 🤢 all round and a bravery award

• Sick

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
In my experience the majority of people don’t distance themselves from relatives like this. Families are very complicated and if can be hard to break fully ties, especially when there is pressure applied from parents to get along. I don’t know if people realise, but the son of Mark Drakeford the Welsh first minister is also a convicted sex offender. He didn’t disown his son, only said ‘it was a very sad situation’ and left it that. That’s why Schofield‘s knee jerk disowning seemed so hollow and more about saving his own face and reputation than genuine revulsion.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I've come to think PS could commit mass murder and TM would still be supporting him. He really is Teflon

• Angry

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
They’re discussing “big BIG” stories on the shitfest that is This Morning currently yet have completely skipped over it once again 🖕🏼🤬 scum the whole enabling lot.

• Angry

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I think he'll be back for a period of time almost as a '2 fingers' up to everyone that he's invincible. Then a few weeks later he'll step down for stating it's time for a change. It will all be stage managed to save face.

• Sick

Nadia Vulvokov

Chatty Member
Feels like the Mail Online is calling Philth out for being an odious little lier and Im here for it...photo caption stating he did know, Philth's statement saying he didn't know
He's trying and failing to gaslight the lot of us and it's quite bloody funny. As if he can now start denying he knew after he said under oath that he did know. I mean come on pal, court transcripts are the biggest receipt going 🤣

• Haha

MelanieJo555

He will stay to the bitter end, he has been enabled by the bosses, who let's face it are probably up to the same awful crap as him, birds of a feather. I fear we have a little longer until his downfall
Exactly, it's embedded in the 'culture' of the Entertainment industry and I fear the culture of many other industries too - Westminster, the Judiciary etc etc. Which is why these crimes rarely make it to court, and if they do only light / suspended sentences are given - not treated as a very serious crime, so that can only lead one to conclude that in the eyes of many judges, it isn't much of a crime at all... I wonder why that could be. 🧐

• Sick

Meisify2

VIP Member
Genuinely confused. His brother confessed to philth, so then philth knew. But he's waited until today to disown him? Waited for the verdict like maybe it wasn't true?
Also, the mail says he confessed in September 21. In that case, if philth is being honest he immediately went to the police the next day. Bollocks!
Hello by the way 👋
His brother probably confessed to Philth because he knew the boy was going to speak out and he knew philth has connections to help cover it up, now the story is out philth has to do some damage control. I hope this case gets looks into in more depth and how much philth was involved

• Heart

Quarantarantino

Just to be clear, has anyone manage to establish how long PS sat on the information his brother told him about abusing children? I know his social media statement denied it, his legal one didnt.

But what's the timeline? Someone on twitter is suggesting 2 years?
He told Philth in September 2021 and was arrested in December 2021 so Philth sat on this information for 3 months.

• Angry
  • Wow