Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
I think they should have Ruth and rylan, they were brilliant together. I did like Eamon with her too, always loved the husband and wife dynamic, particularly when she would shoot him a look if he cut her up or over talked her. But more chance of hell freezing over than Eamon coming back

• Heart
Reactions: 27

mee43

VIP Member
Bet he is counting his lucky stars he’s on half term break so he doesn’t have to address this. I reckon they’ll come back and either not mention it or it will be a very brief statement about not having the easiest of breaks, but just wash over it. Anything to do with abuse going forward will be pushed to Fridays show so he doesn’t have to readdress it. I always thought it was funny that whenever Fern Britton has been on it’s been on a Friday with different hosts.
I might be completely wrong, but I’ve always felt that built a clique around himself and manoeuvred Fern off the show.
One minute Holly W was a relative newbie, hosting DOI with him, and the next, Fern was out and Phil and Holly were a cosy twosome and part of the ITV elite.

• Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think you can change your username if you want? You have to ask the mods though.
Not according to the site help section, 'name changes are not allowed ever again' according to that.

This whole PS does my head in. It’s just so wrong, on so many levels. And nothing will happen. And kids will continue to be abused. And the smug git will be back on TV. This incident has triggered all sorts of feeling for me. And I became a little obsessed. And suddenly I’ve realised nothing will change, and that makes me sad. And unhappy.

And I’m still getting ribbed about the stupid username I chose when drunk. So farewell, goodbye. I’ve enjoyed Tattle but fear my own mental health is on a downward, the world is evil and everything is doomed it feels.

Thank you all for fun and laughs
Sometimes it helps to just stop reading a particular thread.
I do that from time to time with different threads if something is really getting to me.

The most important thing is your health though. Tattle is great for support too, imo.
Please take care and do what is best for you.

• Heart

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
I hate PS and all that enable him. I know the pain abuse causes and I’ve never typed that before. No one knows and I mean no one. Not my husband, my friends, my son. No one! I’ve told not one person because I can’t speak the words. It’s too much. I can’t do it.

i hate the top story on the daily mail today. He’s going to slither he’s way out of this which is why I never told anyone. The risk is too high for victims.
This! This is what makes me so angry about the whole thing! They Are making Philth out to be both the hero and the victim in this case, with no thought to the actual victim. It makes a mockery of the whole Jimmy Savile scandal. No wonder victims of abuse are so reluctant to speak out.

Percussion

The jury is out!!
On the news 10 minutes ago. Judge sent the jury out to consider its verdict at 10.25am .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

LadyMuck

VIP Member
He was found guilty on 11 counts. 11 !!
PS says he only cares for the well being of the victim (or wtte). Funny how that didn't cross his mind when his bro told him initially

Multi-21

VIP Member
DM have got an article ‘inside the Schofield brothers relationship’ pouring water on the we weren’t close lie Phil has been peddling.

He said they weren’t close growing up in his statement but that doesn’t mean they haven’t been for the past 30 years of adulthood since Phil came back from NZ.

What are the chances of two brothers, 7 years apart, both being gay but hiding it to the extent they marry and have children but then come out within a year of each other.

PoppyKittens

I remember him talking about his flat years and years ago. He said it was for the lads to come round and watch the football without disturbing his wife.

• Haha
  • Wow

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
This whole PS does my head in. It’s just so wrong, on so many levels. And nothing will happen. And kids will continue to be abused. And the smug git will be back on TV. This incident has triggered all sorts of feeling for me. And I became a little obsessed. And suddenly I’ve realised nothing will change, and that makes me sad. And unhappy.

And I’m still getting ribbed about the stupid username I chose when drunk. So farewell, goodbye. I’ve enjoyed Tattle but fear my own mental health is on a downward, the world is evil and everything is doomed it feels.

Thank you all for fun and laughs
we need you here LHG, maybe have a break and come back to us when your feeling better as for getting ribbed for your user name the ones that ribbed will be secretly pissed that they didn't think of it first ♥

• Heart
  • Haha

HotButterfly

The brother called self pitying

Reading between the lines the judge's summing up by praising the young man but calling the 'defendant' garbled and self pitying I have everything crossed the jury will find him guilty.

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Feels like the Mail Online is calling Philth out for being an odious little lier and Im here for it...photo caption stating he did know, Philth's statement saying he didn't know

Fuck off Philth. How bloody dare he have the absolute fucking brass neck to mention the victims 'privacy' when he failed to report the fact that the child was being sexually abused? Piece of shit.

Privacy????!!!!!! What about that lads innocence and naivety being taken away and used by his depraved sick fuck of a brother?

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Isn’t this what the crisis management team are paid to do? Set up lots of bot accounts for sites like the DM and post positive, fawning comments underneath, I despise GB News and Dan Wootton but they seem to be the only outlet telling the truth about
Schofield. I don’t believe for one second he will disown his brother. It’s all about preserving his reputation and looking good as they say.

HotButterfly

There's a member on here I'm reading their posts on Philth. He has so much tea about him (he worked/works in the industry). His names is JimBob0346 and worth reading. I'm on "Phillip Schofield #12" where he gives insights on many itv personalities. Apparently he's not been back on here since last November - come back @JimBob0346 we need your input.

• Wow

inyo

VIP Member
Sorry if already posted but it looks like he's going to attempt a return (and with sycophants like this in the media, he'll probably be successful)

• Angry
  • Sick

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Yeah it has been. Phil then went on the PR offensive saying he was ‘saddened’ the guy had uploaded the messages to TikTok and that he’d done it because he loved chatting to his fans. Yeah, very young male fans Phil eh? 🙄 By doing this he actually drew even more attention to the story, but he can’t handle any kind of negative press whatsoever.
Aye cause everyone knows TM's fan base is teenage boys, Phil!

• Haha
Reactions: 25