Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShadesMint

He’s the general manager of a pub/restaurant in Manchester. I’m not sure when the super injunction ends, but I imagine he can’t say anything whilst it’s still in place.
Super injunctions are so wrong in cases like this. I think they are ok in some circumstances. I.e. if a footballer cheats and they want to protect their children. It would then be in their best interest. But in this case it's protecting a predator. So so wrong.
I hope it somehow gets lifted.

Reactions: 32

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I think PS could murder someone and still be able to present TM. There will be a documentary in years to come about the seedy life behind the scenes of this morning and how corrupt it all is.

• Sad

Ambrosie

VIP Member
ITV are complicit twats. People were outraged when Holly and Zippy jumped the queue to see the Queen’s coffin. I wish more people knew about McGreevy and how fake the “coming out” of Scoff was. That is something to be outraged by. Although it seems more and more people are learning of it. Grooming of Matthew from the age of 11 or 12 should be the downfall of this Zippy-mouthed git. 🤞

catlady29

Chatty Member
This morning and itv in general need a complete overhaul of their "stars", need some new faces and a chance for some up and coming new talent to be given a go, its always the same faces everywhere and those faces have lots of seedy dealings going on in the background, we won't get to hear about what Phil is truly like until he pops his clogs the same as with Saville.

• Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
I’m reading her book at the mo- she is mega 🙌🏻

I’ve been a tattle user for years, but new to this thread (thank you Fern)

…looks like I’ve got some catching up to do! But I can say with certainty that I’ve disliked Phil for a long time and even more so since he came out, I remember my husband telling me about the situation with the young runner working on This Morning and then the weird vibe I got from him suddenly started to make sense!
Bit off topic here, but I hope Fern's post heralds the start of more media respect (or at least less loathing) for Tattle. We are not KF. We are fair and reasonable and in the main just want people to be accountable for their actions, and for good to win through. We are not "trolls on the dark side of the internet". We are kind, intelligent, empathetic and insightful people who discuss awful situations in a safe place. We are moderated. We are not rabid bullies trying to tear people down for no reason. Fern is in the media and has talked about us positively. I hope this is a sign of things to come.

• Heart

zebraflow2

I think Holly will be finished when Philth is outed.
It’s what she deserves for protecting him for so long. It infuriates me when I see people trying to defend her when she’s no victim herself. She came from a normal background, so she knows right from wrong. Yet she still turned a blind eye to all the wrongdoings that were evidently happening on and off the TM set, just to boost her own career. If ITV had any remaining morality left, they would sack the entire lot.

I don’t want to see Philth on TV anymore. Enough is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Why is Philip Schofield not being prosecuted for concealing a crime! It’s quite clear from court transcripts that he was aware of this crime for quite a while before it was brought to police attention & investigated. What if it comes out his sick brother did this again within that time when he could have stopped it by reporting him straight away? If this can’t be criminal, then it should be at least a moral crime & this slimy coward should never be on television again, it makes me so angry, he’s clearly a predator himself given his grooming of the young TV runner & now covering his brothers crimes!

• Heart

msmith2006

VIP Member
I feel like Alison's true colours came out in the Ant & Dec undercover thing on Saturday Night Takeaway a few weeks ago. She was really rude towards the member of staff & was got in the car to leave the hotel because she didn't want to stay there. Certainly not the big bubbly friendly persona she plays when she's on live tv. I was even surprised they allowed it to go out - if that was the best edit I can only imagine she was even more vile !

• Wow

Wee Nora

VIP Member
No idea if the Eamon rumours are true, friends in Belfast just told me there’s whispers going around 👀
Does anyone remember last year when Pip was 40 years on TV and the whole Lorraine show was dedicated to him? 🤢 The This Morning producer was on saying that as long as he was there Pip would always have a job 🙄 he’s being protected from the top, the Alison and Gino stories have been used to distract. Makes you wonder what hold Pip has over his bosses? 🤔

• Angry
  • Sad

Mollydog

VIP Member
Wonder if he’ll come back after Easter? If he does I bet they’ll have a segment on families and he’ll be all emotional talking about what he’s been through and make people feel sorry for him

• Angry
  • Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
holly posting lots of her and Alison - and the same on Alison's insta. I wonder are we waiting for an announcement that Phil is bowing out (before the story blows) and that they'll be the first all female presenting duo?

I would really know why ITV are protecting Phil so badly. is it simply because they've known for too long and so if it comes out now, all of them are complicit?
I never understood why him coming out as gay was treated the way it was, by ITV, Phil so stunning and brave 🤢
The dogs on the street knew that a story was about to break that showed he was anything but stunning and brave.
He must know where the bodies are buried, in ITV.

I would love if all those he has wronged during his career, those he worked with and those he snapped and snarled at in interviews told their stories now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Silverback

VIP Member
As someone mentioned he is getting ripped apart on Twitter. EVERYONE knows about McGreevy. Are ITV really so dumb that they think they can keep brushing it under the carpet forever?!

• Heart

inyo

VIP Member
Interesting. Watching the Paul OGrady story. After his successful ITV show where he preferred to have uk guests instead of USA guests, he left ITV and went to Ch4, as itv wanted him to have US people on
OT but I think this is where Graham Norton has went wrong. His show isn't half as good as it used to be because it's all Hollywood A-listers with zero personality now. Paul had his finger on the pulse.

Anyway, it's a shame ITV didn't back genuinely talented presenters half as much as they've supported Philth.

Similarly with the queue jumping the media kept it in the spotlight, I would say as revenge for the way he has treated people so badly all over the years, without any apparent repercussions.

As I said earlier, hopefully the chickens are FINALLY coming home to roost. It's well past time.
I for one can’t wait to see the downfall of this smug self absorbed bullying weasel who has been allowed to run the show for far too long now