Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
I wonder how they felt being dragged into the 'coming out on live tv'. I will post the photo again of that day from the most liked posts. Hand on Ruth's knee, Schofield holding Eamonn's hand. They must have been fit to puke at all the drama.

As for Rylan, he is firmly in the Eamonn and Ruth camp. I think he said something about the way people are treated, maybe it was fairly general though - like be careful how you treat people on the way up or something.
It's always commented about Rylan too, how respectful and nice he is to everyone he works with no matter what their role is.

View attachment 2072040
Coming out for me was the most traumatic experience of my life. Took me years to recover, but now a very happy married gay man who doesn't actually give a fuck. But still has memories of the coming out process ....

I can't imagine turning it into a circus on TV unless I had to deflect from other news ...... like your 14 year old lover has been discovered 🤮😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
What a perverted, creepy family the Schofields are! It’s all coming out in the wash now and I bet we don’t know the half of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 35

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I remember Rylan cohosting with him once and you could tell PS was livid. Rylan is fab
Rylan is everything that Schofield isn't. Schofield hates that. (I ❤ Rylan).

I think he picked Holly as his co-host because she was prepared to be his sycophant. He must hold some sway at ITV, he seems to have been able to do as he pleased especially when it came to other people's careers.
He seemed to be on a lot of ads at one stage too. I hope they have all dropped him like hot coals.

Reactions: 34

whatisityoucan'tface

Chatty Member
Being caught out in an obvious lie like saying about his brother "we don't have a relationship" is significant I think.

I don't have a relationship with one of my siblings. I couldn't run to them in my hour of need because I don't know their address or phone number. That's what "not having a relationship" is really like 🤷

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
It’s been a very long time since I’ve visited this thread. It was this thread that first brought me to tattle. I had found pictures of him at the drama school he was a ‘patron’ of and his arms draped around young teenage Matthew. It’s all coming home to roost. About bloody time Schofilth.

veevee04

VIP Member
This is nothing to do with being gay which is fine and normal this is about deviant sexual behaviour. I have worked in forensic settings for quite a few years. Some people come from families where it's encouraged they all do it including to eachother, animals and sometimes the parents encourage it/ do it themselves. It sounds messed up but it is true I promise you.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Silverback

VIP Member
Surely if Phil knew his brother was abusing a kid and said nothing he is complicit? Isn’t that a crime? If so, surely everything will come out and his house of cards will collapse?

• Heart

Quarantarantino

Rumour has it Eamon is currently trying to find a loophole in Phil’s superinjunction that allows him to speak to the Irish media 🤫 There’s some chatter about it in Belfast. I guess Eamon wouldn’t go to such lengths unless he had something big to say.
I really hope this happens 🤞 Someone needs to speak up

• Wow

cc30

I personally think some of the ITV bosses are peadophiles which is why philth has been allowed to stay on for all this time.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
This child-grooming wanker best not dare to mention Paul O’Grady’s death when he is back on TM. It would only be to make himself look better. People actually liked Paul. Something Schofield certainly can‘t say. He isn’t fit to say his name. I’ll shove his super injunctions up his arse.

Isn’t it the case that if someone mentions a super injunction at the Houses of Parliament then the injunction is therefore no longer in place and then everyone would get to hear the real reason he “heroically came out”. I truly wish he would get his comeuppance.

AllieBee

VIP Member
To be honest it's a difficult one for me. I am not a fan of Phillip Schofield, but i don't dislike the guy. I am kind of on the fence about him. But it's also his family. If a sibling came to me worried and stressed about a criminal act they had committed, my natural instinct wouldn't be to grass them up, but i do know it would be wrong too.

It's a bit like mothers who protect their criminal child until they cannot anymore. When it's your flesh and blood and you care for them, you also want to protect them. It isn't right, but it's emotions taking over. I can sort of understand it from Phillips's POV.

Thankfully I've never been in that position, and if i was i cannot honestly say i wouldn't react like Phillip did. The issue is Phillip does have some sketchy rumours surrounding him too, which doesn't make things easier.
If it were one of my brothers, I wouldn't hesitate to turn them in, when I knew out there was a child being abused. Child abuse, removal of innocence, grooming and manipulating them, messing their heads up for life is disgusting and I couldn't live with myself if I turned a blind eye. I would tell my brother that I would go to the police myself if they didn't turn themselves in. If they made the right choice and went to the police, I would support them. If they didn't, I wouldn't have any more to do with them

• Heart

msmith2006

VIP Member
holly posting lots of her and Alison - and the same on Alison's insta. I wonder are we waiting for an announcement that Phil is bowing out (before the story blows) and that they'll be the first all female presenting duo?

I would really know why ITV are protecting Phil so badly. is it simply because they've known for too long and so if it comes out now, all of them are complicit?

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He will be fuming that Joel Dommett has been brought in to host instead of him. He likes to be the Alpha male at TM and that’s why he had such a problem with Éamon and Rylan being there. He’ll hate that they’ve brought another bloke in to stand in for him. He’s also everything PS isn’t, young and attractive. I bet Holly is much happier with Joel, like she was with Dec on IAC and Stephen Mulhern when he did DOI. Schofield is toxic.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
I loved Paul O’grady but for the love of dogs 🐶 why did you have to go this week? They will replace anything on Philth with this news RIP PG. you deserve you place in heaven surrounded by zillions of fur babies x🙏
Yes I thought this too! I bet the TM team are rubbing their hands with glee, it’s the ideal way to bury anything about Philth. RIP Paul O’Grady - you were truly a genuine, kind and professional TV presenter, something rare these days ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Thing is, if this does all come out, it's going to bring down all of ITVs morning shows and people on them as they are all interlinked and pally. If it comes out it will also come out that it was widely known at ITV, so everyone by default becomes enablers and supporters of grooming and abuse. All the Loose Women, everyone on TM, plus Good Morning Britain.

Also how will his colleagues at ITV be able to cover the story in a professional capacity when everyone knows they knew.

It's a disaster waiting to happen
Could be the end of Loose Women .... please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32