Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badirene

VIP Member
Just to say that my heart goes out to the Schofield's parents because of the shame of all of this (that's if still alive).
And also, I'm just wondering how Holly Willoughby is going to handle this situation. I mean, she and Phil almost brag about their close friendship. Will she want to protect her own squeaky-clean image by distancing herself from him - which could be difficult.?...
Never mind protecting her squeaky clean image, how about she starts protecting her kids and not have them holidaying with an abuser/abuse apologist.

Reactions: 28

Quarantarantino

Gosh, this has been a long time coming. I do believe we have turned a corner now and there's no going back. I do hope Matthew McGreevy speaks up soon to finally get justice as I'm hoping the super injunction runs out soon.
---
You just have to search Phillip's name on Twitter and it all comes up now straight away, whereas before it would all be about him and Holly on This Morning. The net is definitely closing in.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
And Dan Wootton. He was a regular on Lorraine then disappeared from that show. I reckon he knows so much about PS
Dan Wooton works for The sun, the very paper who had the scoop from Matthew McGreavy which led to Philth coming out. I think you’ll find Dan’s departure from Lorraine and all things ITV coincided with this

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I presume he played a part in the fact that various presenters left the show/ were made to leave.
None of them with a good word to say about him, I'd say.

I know that Rylan and Ruth stood in for a week during the summer and everyone said it was like a breath of fresh air to the programme. (I'm a huge fan of Rylan anyway).

ITV should take the chance now to get rid. Schofield has no credibility and certainly shouldn't be sitting in judgement of others as he was wont to do.

• Heart

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
I’d love to know what Eammon and Ruth are discussing over the breakfast table this morning. I really feel for people who have to genuinely work their socks off to get anywhere and then PS and HW just glide through life.

Yesterdays TM was absolutely weird with Holly and Alison. Clearly something was up and now we know. In my opinion the whole lot of them at ITV seem to be cult like.

lindabelcher77

Remember when he had David Cameron on and was very uppity and angry, didn’t he thrust a list of pedalos or something to him and nearly get the sack, or am I remembering that wrong?

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Listen, if Eamon starts talking his life is going to be made unbearable. There'll be tons of support from the public but people in power will make his life a misery. Too many pedalos and N. onces at the top of organisations

• Sad
  • Sick

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Please tell us the full SP @London Hung Guy
We need you !
Ha ha :) I worry about saying too much with all those super injunctions. Lets just say PS well known in many London gay circles for many years. Likes 'em young - but I've only known about twinks, not underage before. I'm sure more lads he has fucked will appear when the floodgates open ...... unless he gets them to sign a NDA first? Someone I knew went with a One Direction guy and she had to do that 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ can you imagine, fancy sex? .. sign this first 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mollydog

VIP Member
I never understood why him coming out as gay was treated the way it was, by ITV, Phil so stunning and brave 🤢
The dogs on the street knew that a story was about to break that showed he was anything but stunning and brave.
He must know where the bodies are buried, in ITV.

I would love if all those he has wronged during his career, those he worked with and those he snapped and snarled at in interviews told their stories now.
Covid saved his sorry ass

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Just what I was thinking
It took me back to when someone asked Richard madeley about nicking the wine and got cut off
TV gold
I remember when I was a nipper and someone rang up Five Star on Going Live (which Filth co-presented, as it goes) and said “why are you so fucking crap?” Then the caller was partway through calling them motherfuckers when the call was abruptly ended 😆 I mentioned this on the Katie Price thread too as I thought of someone calling her out if there was a phone-in when she was on Jeremy Vine the other day. Phil must be on tenterhooks all the time. He knows what the majority of the public think of him.

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I remember saying about 12 yrs ago to people how much I didn't like the Schofe and one day I'd be proven right and well surprise surprise.
Me too. He was so smug and obnoxious, also completely OT but I used to hate those waist coats he always wore on Dancing On Ice. You could tell he thought he looked dapper and cool but he really looked like a massive twat.

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Did anyone actually expect them to cover it? They will just brush it under the carpet as they always do. Phil is probably holed up abroad in a luxury hotel and has been since last week when they realised the story was going to break. If you’ve got nothing to hide why run away? Most people have the nouse to realise that just because a family member has been accused of something it doesn’t mean that the wider family is complicit, but by hiding away and trying to spin the story in your favour it makes you look guilty by association. Philip has always been a coward though, he got Ruth to apologise for his ambush of David Cameron. Then conveniently went on holiday for about a month.

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Failure to report child sex abuse crimes to be made illegal. This should’ve been implemented yonks ago. It can’t be a coincidence that this new law has just been imposed around the same time of Schofe’s brother’s trial. So we now have proof that Phil is a criminal.

• Wow