Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel like the net is closing on schofe and think he feels it too. Hope he faces justice and doesn’t top himself before hand.
Just thinking this, the game seems to be up for him, can see some “Breaking news” in the coming weeks the coward.

Reactions: 16
Being caught out in an obvious lie like saying about his brother "we don't have a relationship" is significant I think.

I don't have a relationship with one of my siblings. I couldn't run to them in my hour of need because I don't know their address or phone number. That's what "not having a relationship" is really like

Reactions: 34
He must have something on the ITV bigwigs. I don't know ANYONE who likes him or his presenting. He's ugly , arrogant and now a suspected groomer of kids.

Reactions: 20
I completely agree.

Reactions: 8
Anyone know how long a super injunction would last? Will it be as long as he had 30k a week to pay to keep it under wraps? Even with his mega money, he will only be able to afford it for 5 years!

Reactions: 12
It’s been a very long time since I’ve visited this thread. It was this thread that first brought me to tattle. I had found pictures of him at the drama school he was a ‘patron’ of and his arms draped around young teenage Matthew. It’s all coming home to roost. About bloody time Schofilth.

Reactions: 34
PHILITH… ohhhh PHILITHHH. Games up mate! Your sick brother has heaped the spotlight on to you again!! Everyone knows you groomed that young boy.. then chucked him into the fire.. only a matter of time before some media decides to pay they fine for spilling some beans on you.. plenty of journalists on here , all watching , taking part in the chat.. waiting for the right moment to “BREAKING NEWS”

Phillip Schofield is a massive n@nc*

Reactions: 26
I have a feeling Philth is going to jump before he's pushed. He must know the tide has finally turned on him now
---
Same. I don't have a relationship with my brother. I don't have his address or contact details.

Anyone know how long a super injunction would last? Will it be as long as he had 30k a week to pay to keep it under wraps? Even with his mega money, he will only be able to afford it for 5 years!
God knows who’s helping him pay it though. He must have so much shit on others for them to be keeping quiet. There’s no other reason for it. Probably all shitting it, that if he goes down he takes them all with him. Martin Frizell got to be up to his eyes in this shit.

Reactions: 11
Let's hope so! This particular swamp needs to be drained fast. It makes me feel sick to my stomach that they put on their cheeky, friendly masks for TV and behind those masks they are pure evil. I hate to think of how many of them are.

Reactions: 18
Let's hope so! This particular swamp needs to be drained fast. It makes me feel sick to my stomach that they put on their cheeky, friendly masks for TV and behind those masks they are pure evil. I hate to think of how many of them are.
I believe ITV are paying the costs, rather than risk the dismantling of their channel.

See I don't think anything will change. He'll be back in a few week, smug as ever, as if nothing has happened. It won't be discussed on TM. He's fucking Teflon

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:

The jury have reached their verdict...the schofield bros are FILTH.

That was disgusting to watch. Gutter journalism. And Ruth had to apologise the next day on his behalf!

Don't care if he is on next week or next month, this is the beginning of the end. Once Holly calls it quits, he has no choice but to join her. She was not happy at how ITV handled queue gate.

No one will bother to snap his services up or make him the face of a new show. It's too risky. 'Dancing on Ice' is all he has and that show is hanging on to dear life. The only time it resembled something fresh and new was when Stephen Mulhern stepped in but Pip didn't like it.

Yea she wasn’t happy but still done nothing. Still sits there smiling.

Has Schofield been on any of his socials recently? I'm too old for Tok Tik
He came off Twitter ages ago. I think he only does Instagram these days, because he can control the comments he gets. But he hasn't posted anything since last week.

He was quite obsessed with Snapchat a few years ago but he stopped after that story came out he was messaging that Tiktok teenager

I really do think he will waltz back in a couple of weeks but I think this trial ( dependant on outcome obviously ) is a real turning point for him and he knows it.
He’s on borrowed time on TM.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.